Act X

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Previously

Dabi walked to Shig's room knocked on the door with a mission. He was going to find out what that was all about even though he had a pretty good guess.

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Shig went to the open door even though he knew damn well he was a tiny slither away from loosing his cool. He let his anger get the best of him again. That was business he can't just play favourites and he knows that all to well. After all too much love breeds rebellion.

"Something I can do for you I have things to do. Last time I checked you don't really do this kinda thing." Shig was already scratching his neck out of anger for himself and his stuiped stunt, this only added gas to the flame. A love sick puppy dog was not something he wanted to deal with, but hey we don't always get what we want.

Dabi was more than pissed. He didn't know what pupose you had bringing Overhaul's ear to your mouth. You had Dabi's complete full trust and he didn't know why. What shocked him was how you fit into this place better than anyone ever expected it like you born no made for this. The way you said Yin was so natural, and he loved it. He loved Hawks, he thought, but now he found a new obsession named Y/N.

"Yeah, why the hell did you just choke him out like that. If you don't give me a goddamn good answer I swear your ashes will be all that's left of you." Dabi relased some, just a fraction, of Killer Intent (KI).

"I was in the middle of buissness. So you went from Hawks to Y/N oh how loyal of you." Shig was naturally amused by the fact that he was pissed. The two only work together key word "only" they do it  through the mutal hatered for heros. Given maybe for different reasons but he still hates them, no hate is not strong enough he wants to break one in particular.

"Just shut up, if you don't do somthing about what you just did who knows somebody might steal your "toy" away for good." The sadisic smile, the one that could make his lover's knees weak and enemies cower, plastered on his face. Watching Shig squirm was an oh such a beautful sight to see.

"So this is a fight you want then a fight you get. But (Y/N)'s mouth feels so good. I wonder how the rest tastes." Instantly Dabi's smile falls. While Shig smirks as he turned the tables on him.

"Yeah keep daydreaming chapstick. I will have him in my bed while you only had him on his knees. Ja nè" While dabi walks out completly ignorant of the eyes that lurk in the shadows. Watching and trying not to laugh at their stuipty.

Shig walks to the bar two glasses of vodka sitting on top in front of his seat waiting for him. Y/N walks over to him said drinks in hand. His hips swaying seductivly but not purposely. "You know I'm not mad. You have a leauge to run not to mention I'm a new addition. However I will help no matter the cost. I know I can't throw flames, make clones, shape shift well mostly, and I can't decentgrate things. Just trust me when I say that guy is not good news don't trust him. Enjoy the drink I made it myself." As you turn around to leave you look back to voice one single threat that will become a reality if it has to be. "Never threaten me with my mother again or you won't like the consequences."

The light blue haired man slams his hand on the bar muttering cursess under his breathe. Downing his drink he finshes the planning on UA downfall but now he had the man called Overhaul that must fall. It maybe a long term plan and the help of a certin h/c-ett will do just perfectly.

After three hours pass Shig calls the league expect Toga and Twice down for a little meeting. "As everyone knows Overhaul has asked for our 'help' I say we give him just that." The room filled with no's, what's, and confused faces. "Y/N I need you to use your quirk to sneek in. Your task is to gather intel on their quirks. I would send Toga but she is needed for somthing else. Don't disappoint me toy or else." With that the whole League knew who you belonged to and there was no denying it.

Dabi's anger is writen on his face. Sending in a new member to an enemies base. Shig himself isn't to happy but Toga wasn't available she has anouther part to play. Stain, spinner, compress, Kuri, and the others don't have a stealth quirk. "Are you crazy! Your gonna get him killed." Fire erputs on one hand while the other grabs his collar. "If you have a death wish I will glady complie."

You finally have enough of the warring between the two. "STOP!" The voice of the new member rang through the room it became so quite if a pin were to drop it would echo. "That's all I can take out of you two. I really don't know what you problems are but this is were I draw the line. Boss, I accept this mission. Dabi, relase him or you will become bestfreinds with the wall over there." All the boys could think the only thing that was going through there thick skulls was Damn that was fucking hot even as a man they still look better than anyone else can. Shaping into a women you grab the folder and vanish from the naked eye.

You were looking over the file that Kuri composed and noticed that there was a club that was frequenly mentioned. Now if I can get into the club let one of them take me back or I could follow one of them back. It wouldn't be to hard. I would have to take some wepons with me if I change into a man while I'm there then the League would be compermised. That can't happen I have to have get rid of that so called Hero's Association. Ideas fill your head only till a knock on the door breaks the train of thought.

"Yes is there something I can help you with." She looks up and down at Shig holding a letter in his hand. In the coner of said letter it read 'UA Academy'. "I take it that's for me." He shakes his head yes. Y/N moves out from the doorway inviting him in. Letter in hand she just stares at it, scared. Scared that she could find out that she will have to act again, scared that she will have to see her brother again. Y/N reads the letter a sad look on her face but happy because she could finally be of use to Shig and Dabi.

"Well looks like you got another spy, Boss~"

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

You don't have to read this but I am truly sorry for not updating. Things came up I hope you guys can give me some feedback and some funny comments would be nice, yeah.

This fanfic will only have identity and background spoils bout Dabi. Anyways Ja né