Act XV

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Previously

After he regains his composure he states,"No All for One is saying this. Ok it's time to go back have fun. Oh I frogot that one of the Yang Proceters killed your mother so if you in order to get revenge you have to finsh the war." Fucking great this is gonna be fun is the only thing going through your head. To catch the murder you have to finsh a war that has been going on for who knows how long, but if you have to finsh a war to get revenge for your mother that's exactly what your going to do.

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

When you wake up all you can hear is arguing. "So we have to protect them and in exchange our quirks get stonger. So are we destroying heros or are we playing save the princess?"

"Yes we get stonger and no this means exta power to complete the goal. Look Y/N's getting up. Tomura help him up." You honestly feel bad. Having to have All for One explain somehing you wanted no part in. You dragged this etire place into this mess. Now how do I activate the Yin thing. Humm maybe if I just conetrate some power into my eyes. Seconds later everyone feels stonger more durable. Your eyes one white one black.

"Who said that?" A man in the back raises his hand, you slowly but surly walk over. Your no weakling, your not a princess, and your damn sure not a hero they need to go. They destory lives while the cilivans just look over. Who saves the people who really need it? Who gets revenge for the villians when they die, answer nobody gives a damn about them. "Did you just call me a damn prinecess? Tomura do you need this peice of shit? Cause if not he's gone." He just shakes his head no that one shake of the head ended a mans life and showed everyone that you're not a person who needs to be coddled.

"Now everyone leave I have planning to do. Dabi get rid of that damn body. Y/N stay we need to talk Dabi you to." After he walks over to the bar and grabs a drink he talks again. "Now Y/N did you know about this? No bullshit the truth will keep you alive here."

Will he kill you? You knew you were expandable but he would kill you. The man you recently found you loved would kill you, ah how life turns on a dime. "No I didn't. After I killed that thing after he called me a whore and all of us a faggot I saw black I then a room with a Yin and Yang symbol on the floor. A different version of me stood in the middle of the room." Your eyes loose there normal hint of mischeif. It's then that you realise that your truly are worthless to these two. That nothing you did with these two men meant nothing. "I have school tomorow bye boss second in command." You shape into a woman and leave.

It was with the titles they relieased they fucked up. Was Tomura actually going to kill you? That's something we will never know at least not right now. Dabi didn't want to be here. He wanted to say something when Tomura said something but it wouldn't leave his mouth. What would have said if he say anything?

When you arrive to a room you the folder on Overhaul and his little group. I won't be able to sleep might as well get to work. You look at the name of the club that is freqented, it's one that you know very well. You used to go there when you were with your brother Hawks, they have tasty chicken.

Getting dressed as a woman, black leather pants with, a see through white shirt, a black bra, and leather thigh high boots. You take the keys to your car off your desk then off you go.