Act III

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Previously

I just have to do my best for my brother and for myself. (Y/N) ignore the other people and focus. FOCUS DAMN IT FOCUS. I don't have to make 1-A or be number 1 but I have to do my best. I have to make my brother proud or he might leave me too. Then I will be left with in this world all alone.

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Your POV

After the exam I was tired. No tired wasn't enough for it I was completley and utterly wiped. I'm just glad I took my shirt off so it wasn't ripped. "Good job (Y/N). Ohh you might wanna change back if you don't want them to know yet. But I don't get why your scared you get compliments both ways. Even more then I get that's saying something." Shit I was to worried about my shirt and how tired I was to remember the gender I was showing. It really doesn't matter I have every intention of fully coming out the first day of UA.

"Yeah I have a plan of coming out on the first day of class. They announce quirks anyway even if I wanted to keep it a secert I couldn't they basically force it out of me. Can we go party some?" He roles his eyes knowing that I'm under the age of 20. But does this stop us no, no it doesn't. Life is to short to always live by the rules.

When we do go parting I take my fake ID and switch to a man it's easier to party when people can see you. That and someone has to make Kei makes it home without someone being here with him he'll likely fuck every bloke here if I'm not careful. Then I would feel really bad for Dabi.

As soon as we get to the house I take my top off and break into a sprint to my bedroom and bathroom. "If you fall I'm not saving your ass (Y/N)" I really don't care I can jump off the second floor of this house and not be hurt as long as I land right. When I reach my door I open it grab my hoodie and boxers out of my drawer and go into my bathroom. I take a quick shower to get all the dirt off of me after that I turn the tub on to fill; unrap a cucumber and white tea bathbomb and throw said bathbomb in the tub that's currently filling.

While I wait for my bath to fill I take the boxers and hoodie and put them on the bed for when I get out. I take a body towel wrap it around my waist, hair towel on the counter along with smaller towel to clean myself. After I get done with the clothes and towels I get my knife out of my drawer and start making cuts careful not to get blood on my favorite black towel. Not only do the cuts make me feel alive they give me a sort of pleasure some label that as being a maschoist but I label it as a chance to have more fun.

After the tub is ready I get in and sink to were my head is the only thing above water. I look to my forearm and see the cuts I just made and some of the older ones. I know this isn't heathy but I can't help it. I start crying to the thoughts of what I have been through and what I have done. I heard once that once you start to pity your self you can't go back and man where they right. After my little self pity session I start to doze off to sleep secertly hoping that I'll drown like every other time but my wish never comes truth or to light.

"Mommy mommy *wah*" So many tears coming out of my little face. My mom walks up to me puts her thumbs under my eyes to dry my tears. She simply smiles. She has seen so much, been through so much and still she smiles. She smiles for my comfort to give me a sence of security.

"It's going to be ok my little child it's going to be ok your going to be the most handsome man and the prettiest angel ever known. To those who hate you because of this don't desvere to be in your presence no matter if you choose to be a King or a Queen you will always be my little child." My crying stops and I hug her. The bubbles in the bath start to go away. While the clasical music makes me sleepy.