18│THE WORLD'S MOST WANTED

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴛʏ ᴍᴄғʟʏ ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚   ▎❛ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❜   ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ's ᴍᴏsᴛ
ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ꒱ 

❝ I LOVE YOU, YOU
STUPID, STUPID MAN ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Okay, what the hell was that?" Luther demanded as they made their way back to Elliot's place.

"What was what?" Alexa asked, trying to escape retribution.

"The act's up, Lexa," Five said, resigned. "We might as well come out with it."

"Are you sure?" she checked, failing to mention for the time being that more than half their siblings already knew. "We could just say"

"There's nothing to say but the truth," the boy told her, his voice surprisingly flat. Alexa tried to ignore the increasingly-stronger sting of disappointment.

At his nod, she sighed. "Um, Five and I well, we might've been a— uh, thing back in the Academy. Like you and Allison."

"But better," the boy added.

"Right."

Luther couldn't wrap his mind around it. "But-but Five. Alexa, what do you even see in him?"

"A lot of things, none of which I have to explain to you," she answered primly. "All you need to know is that you and the rest of our siblings are blind idiots."

"Hey, no, that's— you're not getting away that easily," he protested, still shocked. "He you're siblings."

"I never saw him as my brother, Mr. Alabama," Alexa shot back. "Unlike with you and Allison, which I think you'll eventually be glad you two never acted on anything."

"Do you have anything to say for yourself?" Luther demanded of his brother.

The boy shrugged. "Nope."

"Uh, well, I might have something to say."

Five gave her a suspicious look. "What's that?"

Alexa shifted awkwardly. "I, well, I might've told Allison, Klaus and Vanya about-about us."

"When?"

"When I was drunk," she explained apologetically. "They were talking about the people they loved and I well, I wanted to be a part of it." She avoided his gaze as she remembered the unanswered pseudo-proclamation from earlier after finding Vanya.

He sighed. "Well, I guess the cat's really out of the bag then."

There was a moment of silence before Luther exclaimed in disbelief. "You and Alexa?"

"Luther!"

☂☂☂

Once they reached Elliot's, any happiness instantly vanished at the sight of their worried and tense siblings. Klaus was gone but Diego, Allison and Vanya were waiting at the base of the stairs as they watched the TV.

A picture of Vanya appeared on the screen. "'Vanya Hargreeves, wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the building at the Dealey Plaza.'" A new picture appeared with each name. "'A Cuban exile known only as Diego who recently escaped from the Holbrook sanitarium. A bare-knuckle boxer with suspected mafia ties who fights under the alias 'King Kong.' Allison Chestnut, a negro radical responsible for instigating and organizing the recent riot outside of Stadler's lunch counter. And finally, Klaus, the controversial cult leader and tax evader.'"