11│DUDE, WE'RE GETTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴛʏ ᴍᴄғʟʏ ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚   ▎❛ 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❜   ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ ᴅᴜᴅᴇ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ꒱ 

❝ BRO, HE SHANKED
YOUR HEART ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

The next morning found her groggy and extremely hungry and she gave an irritated sigh at the thought if facing the entire, long day.

"No, no, no, I don't understand," Diego was saying as she entered the kitchen. "They keep following me."

"Wait, who?" Alexa's eyes widened at the sight of Luther standing over the stove making eggs. When had he gotten there?

"Those Dutch sociopaths."

The blonde made her way around Elliot's cupboards since she didn't trust Luther's cooking. She pulled out a loaf of bread, marshmallows and peanut butter that she'd stashed early on in her acquaintance with the man.

"They're Swedish, you idiot," Five retorted. "Hired guns paid to eradicate us before we do any more damage to the timeline."

"Yeah, but why now?" Diego asked. "I mean, I'm fine for three months until you showed up."

"Yeah, I was here for a year and no one messed with me," Luther put in.

Alexa nodded as she opened her bread bag. "I was fine for three and a half years."

Luther turned to her as his eyes widened. "Three and a half years?"

The blonde nodded again and aimed her next question at Diego. "Hey, can I see one of your knives?"

The man rolled his eyes. "Sure," he said. He pulled one out and held it up by the handle.

Alexa huffed. "I meant can I use it."

"Well, why didn't you just say so?" he asked as he handed it to her. She rolled her eyes in response and opened the peanut butter to dip the blade into the jar.

"Are you sure that's sanitary?" Luther asked with concern.

"It's better than eating whatever you make, Egg Boy," she responded easily, feeling the happy bubble of family reunion return.

"At least he doesn't burn them," Five put in as she began to spread the peanut butter over two slices of toast.

"That was one time!"

"Anyway," the boy said pointedly as Alexa continued to make two sandwiches. "Even if it was my fault which it isn't we only have six days before the end of the world and the closest anyone's gotten to Dad was that driveway at the consulate."

Alexa closed both faces of the sandwich together as Luther started, "well, that's not exactly true."

"What do you mean?" Five asked.

"I saw him." Luther then filled them in on how he tracked down their father.

As he talked, Alexa picked up both sandwiches and handed one to the dark-haired boy who gave her a surprised look that was quickly masked by a brief nod of thanks. Diego, Luther and Five occupied the three seats at Elliot's table as Alexa leaned against the wall behind her long-haired brother as she ate her sandwich.

"That's pathetic," Diego announced after Luther finished.

"Yeah, well, at least he didn't shank my ass."