Chapter 7 - The Good and the bad

Chapter 7

          I had called Krystal over ten minutes ago, letting her know that I needed her, and to also bring my car over. How was I supposed to tell my best friend that I kissed ours? I was literally nervous, but not about telling her, about where do me and Adrian stand. I should have never stood over his house, then I wouldn’t have been in this situation that I am now.

          I was tired, and I could use a nap, but first I needed my own personal doctor Phil to help me with this problem first.

          The doorbell rang, and I rushed downstairs as fast as my legs could take me, and opened the door revealing an anxious Krystal.

          “What happened? You sounded so worried on the phone.”

          “I think I lost my best friend.” I chocked wrapping my arms around her.

          “Wait what? Slow down.” She says pulling me towards my room. “What happened? And which best friend?”

          “Adrian.” I looked down at my lap, playing with my fingers.

          “What? Did you two get into a fight?”

          “No,” I shook my head.

          “Then what? Did he hurt you? Oh my god I swear to god-“

          “We kissed!” I blurted as her chocolate eyes turned wide.

          “You guys kissed? Oh my gosh!”

          “I know I don’t know what to do, I don’t want to lose him.” I let out, trying to make some sense in my mind. Of course I was freaking out, I had too much drama on my plate. First Austin, then people at school thinking I’m some sort of slut, I really was dreading the day for the first day back.

          “Breathe Lynn, breathe.” Krystal said in a calm voice, putting both of her hands on each side of my shoulders. “You’re not going to loose him.”

          “He regretted kissing me, after he saw me crying he took it back, I told him to just forget about it because I didn’t want to ruin things with an accidental heartbreak and then I left.” I murmured. “He means the world to me.”

          “Shh calm down.” Krystal embraced me in one of her hugs again, “Everything will be fine.”

          I sighed, and hugged her back tighter. “I know I know, I’m just confused, I really don’t want to go to school next week.”

          She chuckled lowly nodding her head in agreement. “Neither do I, I thought I’d be happy starting a new year, but next time how about we just disappear to Hawaii? I’d stuff myself in a strangers luggage if I have to!”

          I grinned at her, “God I missed you so much.”

          “We were hanging out a few hours ago,”

          “Yes but baby, I just can’t live without you.” I say putting my hand over my heart dramatically.

          “Doesn’t everyone?” She winked at me, making me roll my eyes in response. “So.. “ She trailed off and I knew where this was going.

          “So?”

          “About you and Ethan.. what’s with the both of them anyways? I mean I knew Adrian always liked you from the start.. and honestly, I don’t like Ethan very much. I’m just saying.” She quickly added the last part when I shot her a weird look.