regretful words pt 10 the sacrifice

Amaya,night ninja,an yu and the ninjalinos were chasing beasteo because he was going to HQ for some reason.

Amaya:pj robot beasteo is coming to HQ are you ready??as she was talking through the headset.

Pj robot:*beeps*(sorta....).

Pj robot;*beeps*(WAIT did you just say beasteo is coming to HQ!?)!?

Amaya:yeah you guys need to get out of there!!

Pj robot:*beeps*(ok ROBOT NEWTON WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE BEASTEO IS COMING!!!)!!!as they all ran out of HQ and got armadylan and mothzuki and they all ran to the gates and seen beasteo coming and came out of the way.

Beasteo break the gates and climb on top of HQ as the two teams came.

Greg:WHAT IS HE DOING UP THERE HE IS GONNA CRUSH HQ!!!as beasteo held is hand out and it was turning green.

Kevin:what's he doing??newton look closer and his eyes open wide.

Newton:HE IS USING MY POWERS!!as everyone's eyes open wide.

Connor:what are you talking about!?

Newton:HE IS USING MY POWERS TO GET THAT BIG METEOR!!!

Amaya:WHAT......WE NEED TO GET TO GET OUR POWERS BACK!!!

Amaya:PJ ROBOT YOU HAVE THE RAY GUN!?

Pj robot:*beeps*(yeah...but.....)

Armadylan:but what?....

Pj robot:*beeps*(well....the ray gun can a only get two powers....and if we just get all of it than it will explode but it will give you guys our powers back...)...

Newton:but...someone....needs to do it......as everyone eyes went wide and look at each other and amaya stand front.

Amaya:I will do it....as amaya walk and took the ray than connor ran to her and took it.

Connor:NO I can't lose you again I will do it.than amaya grabbed it.

Amaya:no I Know what I am doing!than they started to fight over it.

Connor:NO I WILL DO IT I CAUSE NOW I AM GONNA HAVE TO FIX IT!!!

Amaya:JUST LET ME DO IT PLEASE!!!he looked into her eyes and she look at his eyes than connor let go.

Amaya:....I know your worried.......but let me......

Connor:ok.......as he went in for a hug and she hug back.

As amaya was when she turn around she looked down and seen the ray is gone then she turn around and seen connor was not there then turn around and see. Connor was climbing HQ with the ray gun.

Amaya:CONNOR!!!as he reach to the top and was behind beasteo.

Connor:I AM SORRY AMAYA.......I love you......as amaya blushed as connor pointed the ray gun at beasteo.

Connor:goodbye beasteo.than he shot him and drain all of the powers out of beasteo he screamed than turn back to romeo than was falling to the ground and was unconscious.

Robot:I GOT YOU MASTER!!as he caught him and was still unconscious.

The suddenly the ray glow red.

Pj robot:*beeps*(ITS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!!)!!!!as everyone hug each other and scream while catboy put it down and was trying to climb back down.

But......it exploded and it made a breeze and everyone closed there eyes and without noticing they gotten there powers back and turned into there normal superhero and supervillain self.

When it was over everyone open there eyes and seen they were all turn back to normal everyone started to hug each other untill gekko and owlette and pj robot looked at catboy and he was on the floor.

Owlette,gekko and pj robot:CATBOY!!!!as they ran to him...

Owlette:catboy wake up...please.....wake up..... as she was shaking him and was trying to hold down her tears.

Gekko:...owlette...he's........gone.as he touch owlette's shoulder.

Owlette he can't be....he can't......than she cried and put her head down on catboy's chest.

Gekko and pj robot pick owlette up and owlette tear drop landed on catboy's face then when they were walking back catboy begin to open his eyes slowly.

Catboy:uhhhhh my head....what...happened.....as he stood up and when the others turn around they were happy but owlette was super happy so she ran than hug him tightly than pj robot and gekko hug him as well.

Everyone:AWWWWWW!!!

Owlette:YOUR ALIVE!!! She cried tears of joy.

Romeo woke up and was so confused.

Romeo:what the heck WHY AM I HERE WHY DID I NOT TAKE OVER THE WORLD HOW DOES EVERYONE HAVE THERE POWERS!!!?as everyone turn around and everyone smirk at romeo and walk to him.

Romeo:what are you guys looking at!?

Night ninja:we are looking at you and we are gonna do something real bad to you.romeo gulp and was scared.

Romeo:ROBOT RUN!!!

Robot:ok master I missed you also master.as he ran with him.

Romeo:....me to....bucket of bolts...

Howler:YEAH YOU BETTER RUN!!!

Luna girl:not to ruin this sweet moment but what are we gonna do with the meteor?

Mothzuki:mothzuki am not bring rock to moon EEEE.

Newton star:don't worry since I got my powers back I can take that meteor far away from earth has possible bye guys.as he flew away.

Night ninja:well we are going to go train.than teeny weeny looked at him with puppy eyes.

Night ninja:OK we will go and relax for a bit. The ninjalinos cheered and they walk away.

Armadylan:well cya pj buddies.as he turn to a ball and rolled away.

An yu:well bye hope we meet again.as she disappears.

Kevin:man the fun we had was awesome but I think we feel tired after all that.

Howler:yeah let's go.as they just walk since they were tired.

Luna girl:cya pj pest.

Mothzuki:yeah cya EEEE.as they both flew away.

Catboy:well...PJ MASKS ALL SHOUT HURRAY!!!!

all:CAUSE IN THE NIGHT WE SAVE THE DAY!!!!