regretful words pt 4 the truth

As the pj masks got out of the portal and went in the catcar and while they were riding owlette seen armadylan and smirk very villain like.

Owlette:hey guys you guys go back to HQ I need to.......do something real quick.

Catboy and gekko:ok.....And she went out of the catcar than catboy took the driver seat and drove off.

When gekko and catboy returned to HQ they went to the picture player to see what owlette was doing.

Owlette:hey armadylan.

Armadylan:sup Owlette.

Owlette:can you come here for a sec?

Armadylan:hmmm ok.as he walk to Owlette.

Armadylan:what do you need.

As a shadow appeared Owlette grinned

Owlette:to trap you.armadylan was confused than something grab his arms

And when  he turn around it was.....it was.....

ROBOT!!

Owlette:good job robot hehehehe.

Robot:no problem master.

Gekko and catboy and pj robot:MASTER!!!!they were so surprised that gekko passed out.

Owlette:I just need to get lizard boy furball and mini bot if my name isn't ROMEO THE EVIL GENIUS MUHAHAHAHA.

Catboy and pj robot:WHAT ROMEO!!!!

Catboy:i how does he have owlettes powers!!!gekko was waking up.

Gekko:ugh...sorry...I had a weird dream that owlette was Romeo and  armadylan was taken by robot.

Catboy:gekko....that wasn't a dream it was real.

Gekko:oh........well.... and he passes out again.

Catboy and pj robot:continue to watch and seen romeo and robot going in the flying factory.

Romeo:put him with the other prisoners I am gonna get the pjs.

Robot:ok master. As he walk away with armadylan.

Catboy started to walk in a circle panicking.

Catboy:I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO GEKKO IS PASS OUT AND OWLETTE IS STILL MISSING ROMEO IS GONNA GET US AND MAKE PRISONERS AND HE WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pj robot:*beeps*(catboy calm down). As he put his hand on his shoulder and catboy slap it off.

Catboy:HOW CAN I THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE IT WAS MY FAULT IF DID NOT HURT OWLETTE'S FEELINGS THAN THIS WOULDN'T HAPPENED!!!!!pj Robot went and gave catboy a big hug.

Pj robot:*beeps*(catboy calm down please for owlette).catboy now calm and snapped out of it and hugged back.

Catboy:sorry pj robot...I did not know what came over me.....

Pj robot:*beeps*(its ok its just that you were just worried that you lose everything and everyone you love)

Catboy:yeah......hey ITS TIME TO BE A HERO!

Catboy:pj robot can you fly in space?pj robot shook is head yes.

Catboy:ok good cause theres one person romeo did  forget newton star while your in space tell him to meet me and gekko at the factory while we set a trap for romeo right gekko.as gekko still pass out.

Catboy:imma wake him up.

*later*

Owlette/romeo:hey pjs pals I am here!as he arrived and seen no one there.

Owlette/romeo:where are you?

He went down to gekko's room they were still now there then when he went to owlette's room he found them.

Owlette/romeo:there you are hehehe....as he smirk.

Owlette/romeo: guys....GUYS! Answer ME RIGHT NOW!!as he got closer.

When he finally got to them he turn them around and they were dolls and said "TRICK YOU!"

Owlette/romeo:what the..... he seen the wires and it tied him up.

Owlette/romeo:HEY!!!!!!!romeo was angry he kept rolling around.

*later with pj robot*

Pj robot was flying and he was close by going into space he could feel the gravity  and ehen he look down he can see the whole earth sorta but he can tell he was close to newton star.

*with catboy and gekko*

Catboy and gekko hide behind bushes and seen robot guards.

Catboy:*whisper*how are we gonna get in there?

Gekko:*whisper* I'll use my super gekko camouflage to distract the robots while you use your super cat speed to get in got it?catboy gave it a thumbs up.

Gekko camouflage and ran to the left and grab two rocks and started to hit them together to make a loud noise that caught the robots attention and they wen to hear the noise while catboy used his super speed to go in gekko ran and went in to before the robots could come over there.

Catboy:*whisper*gekko....gekko...... as he try to call him.

Gekko:*whisper*yes?as he went visible and it made catboy jump.

Catboy:*whisper* ok gekko let's split up to find the others if you see them then call me.

Gekko:*whisper*ok super gekko camouflage.

Catboy:*whisper*super cat speed.they both went different directions.

Gekko was search till he found a half open door he took a peak in it and seen robot and robet have some kind of machine with lots of tubes on it connecting to another room.

Robot:I am excited to drain everyone powers and ability to this for master are you?

Robet:yep.gekko's was surprised and left the room.

Catboy seen a door that says cells when he open he saw........