regretful words pt 7 BEASTEO

Romeo pulled the lever again because he got there powers now.

Romeo:NOW I HAVE ALL OF YOUR POWERS MUHAHAHAHA!!!as he went at the back of the machine.

Greg:uhhh.....OH NO CONNOR WE LOST OUR POWERS!!!

Connor:OH NO!!!

Pj robot broke out of the robot's hands and press the button to release vlthen and knock down the machine and it broke.

Pj robot:*beeps*(there now it should give you back your powers.

Romeo:HA you silly minibot you think if you can just knock down my invention it can break and give them there powers back well your wrong.

As he got up and hold this ray gun.

Greg:what's that in...your hand...

Romeo:since you ask lizard legs this ray gun had all your powers how this work is when I drain your powes it goes inside here than it transfers it to this ray gun I knew you guys would try something like this so I added it!

Romeo:and when I shoot myself with this I WILL FINALLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH MY POWERS AND NOBODY WILL STOP ME!!!

Connor:romeo you can't do that it might do some damage to you or something!!

Romeo:I don't care!as the others came in the room.

Amaya:did we miss something!?

Romeo:actually bird brain your just in time.as he shot himself with the ray gun he started to groan and glow.

Romeo:ITS.......WORKING!!!than he suddenly grew big.

Luna girl:what's happening!?

Than he stared to grow wolfie hair than he got owl wings and gekko's tail and catboy's ears and armadylan back part and grew fangs  and mothzuki antenas and the splat monster arms when it stopped he was face down on the floor.

Greg:........romeo?.......

Than romeo got up  and scare them and look at himself.

Romeo:I LOOK COOL I HAVE ALL THE POWER I AM NOW.......BEASTEO MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

besteo:NOW ITS TIME TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!but be before he walk his eyes turn red and he went berserk.

Connor:guys watch out!!as they all dodge his attack.

Besteo:*scream*if I CAN'T TAKE OVER THE WORLD*screams*I WILL HAVE DESTROY IT!!!!!everyone gasp than he ran and pushed an yu and luna girl out the way.

Everyone:LUNA GIRL AN YU!!!!

Amaya:ARE YOU GUYS OK!!!??

An yu:I am fine.as she got up.

Luna girl:yeah me to.as she got up her hand hurted.

Pj robot ran and grab luna girl's arm and scan it.

Pj robot:*beeps*(good news your arm is not broken bad news its sprain alittle bit).

Luna girl:SPRAIN!!aw man..

The lights flickered  and felt like they were falling.

Armadylan:what's happening!?

Amaya:romeo must have done sonething to with this we need to get out of here before we all get crush!the ninjalinos panic and ran while the others are behind.

When they were out side they seen robot and robet walking in circles.

Greg:look its robot and robet.

Connor:no time greg let's go!

Greg:no I am going over to them.as he ran to them.connor face palm and followed him same as the others.

Greg:robot,robet what's wrong!?

Robot:since master bite through the wires when we are hit the ground the factory will explode so we need someone to steer it up whilewe go down to safety.as the others gasp.

Robet:......I'll do it!

Everyone:WHAT!!!!

Robet:I can go down there I am fast and I ride this before.

An yu:but what about you you will explode.

Robet:well if it worth letting master destroy the world and taking control of a factory that is about to explode it becomes a easy choice.

Robot:....Inwill never forget you robet.as he put his hand on her shoulder.

Armadylan:I am gonna miss you even if you trick me once.as he wipe his tears

Robet:group hug goodbye!as they all hug her.

Everyone:GOODBYE ROBET!!!!

Robet:will miss you friends. as she got in the factory.

Everyone hold hands and jumped out of the factory and they were luck they landed on soft bushes.

Robetwas in the control room and got the controls and turn the factory up in the sky.

Robet final words:I love you my friends.....then the factory exploded.

Everyone:ROBET!!!!!!

Robot:shes.....gone....as greg Hugged robot.

An yu:even if she was a robot she had a heart a heart of a warrior.then suddenly  they heard screaming and they look to thebright and seen night ninja and the wolfies running.

Night ninja:BIG SCARY POWERS DESTROY!!!!!

Kevin:A GIANT MONSTER CAME AND NOW ITS THINGS DESTROYING!!!!!!!

Connor:we know that thing is romeo when he had all our powers he turn into that and now he wants to destroy the world.

Luna girl:WAIT.....AS ANYONE SEEN MOTHZUKI!!!!everyone look and shook there heads no.

Luna girl:YOU THINK SHE WAS STILL ON THE FACTORY!!!????then she began to tear up.

LUNA GIRL:MY BABY SISTER IS ON THE FACTORY AND IT BLEW UP NOWNINWILL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN!!!!as mothzuki flew down and landed on luna's nose.

When luna open her eyes she was so happy and hugged her.

Luna girl:LITTLE SIS I AM GLAD YOU DID NOT BLEW UP NEVER SCARE ME LIKe THAT AGAIN!!!!!!

Mothzuki:EEEE(ok luna I love you big sis).

Luna girl:me to little sis.

Connor:does anyone have a plan?everyone nodded no.

Armadylan:I just say we run at him.

Night ninja:DUDE WE DON'T HAVE OUR POWERS OR SKILLS!!

an yu:I will just meditate on it.as she started to meditate.

Rip:how is sitting down gonna help dragon girl!!

Howler:what about you shut up.

Kevin:guys can we all just get along?they went silent the started to fight except for amaya greg connor robot pj robot luna girl and mothzuki.