the pj swap pt 2

Romeo:hello pj pest.as he was holding the ray.

As the PJ masks got up and seen the ray there eyes were wide open.

Owlette:how do you have the rag on robot has it?

Romeo:well if your a genius as me you got a back up one.

Romeo:now hold still so I can get your powers.as he aim the ray at them.

The pjs were dodging all the shots and hid behind a bush.

Catboy:I am sorry that I accidentally swap our powers I can't tell you guys cause its....private...

Owlette:its ok catboy.as she put her hand on his shoulder.

Gekko:yeah we get it....but what are we gonna do we can't used each others power goodly.

Owlette:yeah....we are only good at using our own powers....when she said that catboy had a idea.

Catboy:ITS TIME TO BE A HERO!!!

Catboy:if we can't use each other powers than we can pretend to use our powers.

Gekko and owlette:huh???

Catboy:let's just pretend that we are using our own powers to defeat romeo got it?gekko and owlette shook there heads yes.

Romeo:come out come out pj masks where ever you are.

Owlette:right here! As she turn visible and took the machine.

Romeo:HEY GIVE THAT BACK!!as he was about to get her gekko came in and swipe it.

Gekko:got it SUPER LIZARD GRIP!!as he pretended to have it when he used super cat jump to jump on the tree.

Romeo:HEY!!!gekko threw it up.

Catboy was on top of HQ and seen it and take a deep breath.

Catboy:SUPER CAT JUMP!!as he flew down to get the rag and he caught it and drop it.

Romeo:NOOOOOO!!!!as he ran to it.

Owlette:not so fast SUPER OWL WINGWIND.as she used super gekko muscles to pick up romeo.

The ray drop and broke into small pieces.

Romeo:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!as owlette let him go.

Catboy:SUPER CAT STRIPES!!as he used owl wingwind to blow the pieces in the water.

Romeo:YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME PJ MASKS!!! As he walk away.

Pj robot came and had it fix and was ready to give them there normal powers back.

Pj robot:*beep*(you guys ready).

Catboy owlette gekko:YEAH.pj robot than shoot them and it swap there powers and color back.

The pj masks look at there reflections of them in the water and was happy.

Gekko:were back to normal!

Catboy:we sure are!

All:PJ MASKS ALL SHOUT HURRAY!!!

all:CAUSE IN THE NIGHT WE SAVED THE DAY!!!