regretful words pt 5 super prison

Catboy seen a door that says cells when he open he saw........

ALL OF THE VILLAINS AND HEROES IN SOME KIND OF TUBE THING THAT LEADS TO ANOTHER ROOM!

catboy:what....the......his eyes open so wide he could not talk luna girl seen catboy and was not happy.

Luna girl:HEY ITS FURBALL!!as the other villains look and was angry armadylan and an yu look armadylan was happy to see him but an yu just made her normal face expression.

Catboy:don't worry I am here to save you.

Night ninja:yeah right I am not trusting you.

While the villains were yelling at him he seen someone at the last end of the tube it kinda looked like someone familiar so he went fast to check out who was that and when he seen it his eyes went wide and his heart was pumping and he was so happy because the person was.......AMAYA!

Catboy:AMAYA IS THAT YOU!?as she seen him and turn around.

Catboy:amaya.....amaya.....what's the matter.

Amaya:YOU!!!as she turn around and started to cry and everyone went silent.

Catboy:amaya I'm-

Amaya:I don't want to hear a excuse just leave me alone.....as she turn around.

Amaya:I ran heart broken because of you and decided to go in my house and lay in bed.....then romeo came and put me in here and.....took my powers and used the disguise machine to turn into me and once I know....I was never gonna be me again......

Catboy:amaya.....I was...sorry...I was too angry....then I lost control....and I lost it.....I did not mean what I said.....

Catboy:I.....I.....I......have.....a....crush on.....you..as he blush and it made amaya to blush and everyone was so surprised except for an yu.

Kevin:WHAT!!?

mothzuki:HUH!!??

An yu:I kinda knew the whole time.

Catboy:When luna girl mind controlled me I started to have feelings for you.....like your sweet..nice....brave....smart and cute I wanted to tell you but I was to scared to.....hope you had feelings for me.......Amaya did not respawn and catboy wiped away his tears and was about to go.

Amaya:CATBOY WAIT!as he stop.

Amaya:I was gonna tell you the same thing.......catboy eyes went wide.

Catboy:really...you do....as he started to blush.

Amaya:yes...I always had a crush on you.....your brave.... smart nice cool.....and cute to.as she blush as catboy put his hand on the tube where owlette hand was.

Amaya and catboy:well guess I'm trying to say is.....*laughs* that I.....love you... as they both blushed.

Amaya and catboy:...LOVE YOU TO!! As they look at each other in the eyes and doze off in them.

Luna girl:not to ruin this precious moment but......WE ARE STILL STUCK!!as they both snap out of it.

Catboy heard walking sounds and thought it was a robot. And had no where to hide but when they arrived.....it was gekko.

Gekko:CATBOY CATBOY!!as he ran to him and ignore the fact everyone is there.

Catboy:yes gekko?

Gekko:romeo put everyone in the tube because he is gonna drain all of there power skills and abilities so he can take over the world!!!as everyone eyes turn wide and every villain was started to panicked.