regretful words pt 8 speech and plan(short)

Kevin:guys can we all just get along?they went silent the started to fight except for amaya greg connor robot pj robot luna girl and mothzuki.

Connor:STOP EVERYONE!!!

As they stop they got angry eyes on connor.

Rip:why should we listen to you your the reason we're in this mess to begin!

Night ninja:yeah if you haven't hurt bird brain feelings than we would have all been safe and still have POWERS!!!connor was feeling bad about that but he stay strong and speak up.

Connor:I know its my fault You guys can say that......I let a bully in my head distracted me about feeling embarrassed about my feelings for a certain girl but let me say this have you guys ever had a crush on someone but is to afraid they might reject you.......I rather say...you should confess to your crush now cause time doesn't move it goes and if all of you can't respect that then....just leave.....

Everyone was so touched by that speech that they started to tear up.

Kevin:THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Ninjalinos:*gibberish*(SOOOOOOOO NICE!!!!!!!)

connor:so you guys are with me?

Everyone:YESSSSSS!!!

Amaya:so have a plan?

Connor:sadly no.

An yu:I got a idea.as she stop meditating.

Night ninja:what is it?

An yu:so pj robot and newton and robot you guys make some kind of machine that would drain all of the powers from beasteo.

Robot:robot it ready to get master back.

An yu:while greg connor and the wolfies and luna girl distracts him.

Howler:another distracting job!

An yu:and if something happens to to them than ninjalinos and night ninja you guys get your sticky splat and splat him.

Night ninja:oh but-

Amaya and armadylan and mothzuki:what can we do?

An yu:armadylan and mothzuki you guys will be coming with newton pj robot and robot and stay on guard if beasteo comes.

An yu:amaya you will be with me everyone got the plan.

Everyone except night ninja:YEAH!!!!

Night ninja:but I can't do it.

An yu:why??

Night ninja:because when the wolfies were fighting they used all my splat!as everyone looked at the wolfies.

Rip:HOWLER TOOK IT FIRST!!

howler:NO THAT WAS KEVIN!!

kevin:IT WAS NOT ME!!

Amaya:ENOUGH!!!!

Amaya:night ninja can you go to mystery mountain and get some sticky splat.

Night ninja:I might but it would take kinda long.

Amaya:ok I think when you come back the others will still be distracting beasteo.

Connor:come on guys hands in the middle!as they put all of there hands in the middle.

Everyone:1...2...3 TIME TO BE A HERO!!!as everyone went to there separate places.