regretful words pt 9 doing the plan

As pj robot newton and robot went in HQ mothzuki and armadylan stay outside.

Greg,connor,luna girl and the wolfies were trying to look for beasteo untill they went to greg connor and amaya houses they seen romeo crushing cars and throwing trees all over the place.

Howler:oh heck no i am not facing that thing!!

Rip:me either we would get crush if we went near him!!as her and howler and luna girl hid in a bush.

Luna girl:I rather be surviving than dead.

Greg:come on guys we can do this right connor.....as he disappeared and look and he was in the bush.

Connor:sorry.....its just......romeo is a big freaky monster and stuff...

Greg:well I am going.as he walk.

Kevin:I am coming to!as he walk with him.

Greg grab a rock and threw it at beasteo  and it made him angry.

Greg:HEY YOU BIG UGLY THING YOU CAN'T GET US!!!as him and kevin was taunting him which now made him super angry.

Greg:*whisper*Kevin I think we should run now.

Kevin:*whisper* good idea. When they run beasteo got really mad and went berserk and used owlette's flying and catboy's super speed and chased after them.

Beasteo:RAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Kevin:AHHHHHH HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO RUN!!!!

Greg:UNTILL THE OTHERS MAKE THE MACHINE!!!!as they keep running.

*with night ninja*

he went trough the portal to mystery mountain and looking for sticky splat till he heard running sounds and seen shadows.

Night ninja:who's there....I will will used my ninja skills on you!!as he fell down cause he has no ninja skills no more.

There were two shadows and they were getting closer and closer than night ninja scream so loud like a girl and when the shadows revealed themselves it was.........AN YU AND AMAYA!

Night ninja:WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!

Amaya:sorry an yu and me decided to follow you.

Night ninja:ugh!

An yu:I know I thought of the plan but I didn't think about what we should do.

Night ninja:well since you are here you guys you help me get sticky splat.as they walked to where the splat is.

*with pj robot robot and newton*

They were building the ray gun untill armadylan came in.

Armadylan:GUYS!!when he yelled it made them jump.

Pj robot:😡😡😡!!as he went to armadylan.

Armadylan:yeah I know I should not be interrupting but are you guys almost done yet because I am hearing that beasteo in the distances.

Pj robot:*beeps*(we are trying to hurry its just it got some malfunctions and now I will be going and fixing so please go).as armadylan left.

*with kevin and greg*

They were still getting chase by beasteo and they went in a dead end.

Greg:oh no!!as beasteo surrendered them.

Kevin:well I am gonna miss you!as he hug him.

Greg:me to!as he hug back.

Right before beasteo was about to get them someone threw trash cans on him.

Rip:HEY BIG FREAKY DUMB GUY YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!!!

Howler:CAN'T CATCH ME DUMMY!!!

Connor:NNANANANA!!!

Luna girl:HEY MONSTER CAN'T GET ME!!!as they ran in each diffrent paths which made beasteo so angry he ran after rip first.

Connor:we got back back greg always!as he speak through the headset.

Greg:thanks connor!

*with night ninja an yu and amaya*

They were walking untill they finally went to the cave where the splat comes from.

Amaya:this is where you get your splat from...weird.

Night ninja:don't look surprised bird brain...NOW let's get the sticky splat.as they all ran and grab alot of sticky splat.

*10 seconds later*

An yu:ok we got all of the sticky splat now let's go.as they all ran out of the cave.

*later with gekko,kevin,luna girl,howler,rip and connor*

When they went to the same place they got splated by beasteo and he pick them up and they got trap in beasteo hand was about to destroy them with gekko and armadylan muscles combined.

The ninjalinos seen it and were panicking cause they don't have any sticky splat then one bump into one of them than it got angry and pushed to another one then they started fighting.

???:STOP IT NINJALINOS!!!as they stop and seen it was night ninja with an yu and amaya with sticky splat.

Night ninja:ninjalinos here we have to distract before they get crush.as he handed them sticky splat.

As the others feel like they were getting squashed so they new this is there final moment.

Kevin:well at least we are together.

Rip:not the time kevin!as she facepalm and they were getting squeezed more.

Luna girl:lizard boy.

Greg:yes?

Luna girl:I secretly-

Before she can say it beasteo felt something sticky at his back when he got it off his back it was splatand when he turn around and seen night ninja the ninjalinos amaya and an yu throwing the splat at him beasteo got angry he let go of the others from and they fell in garbage cans and chased after them.

Greg:luna girl you secretly what??as all of then got out of the garage can.

Luna girl:let's save that for another time.

As the others were making beasteo even more angry by splating him and hide than come out of no where than splat him he got so angry he ran away.

As they all went out from hiding.

An yu:where is he going??as they were al trying to think amaya eyes open wide and notice he is going to HQ.

Amaya:HE IS GOING TO HQ WE HAVE TO WARN THE OTHERS!!as they ran after him.