04 | pack rivalry

"Get away from me

"Get away from me." My voice was nothing but a whisper.  My head was spinning as I stood in front my uncle's killer. In front of my mate. "Get away from me, right now." I said calmly as I could. Theo slowly reached up to touch my cheek again, his head tilted to the side, but I quickly jerked my head the other direction.

"Get the hell away from me, you monster!" I yelled, saliva flying out a little as I had gritted teeth my teeth incredibly tight, anger evading my emotions like a rush.

Theo's eyes widened as he stepped back. I wanted him further away, I didn't even want to look at him.

"What's the matter, love?" He asked. Love. As much as I wanted my mate to call me that, I couldn't feel anything but anger at the moment. 

He had ripped my uncle away from my family.

"Don't you dare call me love, you have no right to even touch me." I spat, taking my own steps back and almost falling back onto the bed behind me. Theo growled at my words, obviously not liking them. I wasn't going to stand down, I was furious.

"I am your Alpha and your mate, you do not speak to me with such disrespect." He growled at me, his fists clenched just like before, glaring at me, his beloved mate

"You are no Alpha of mine, you are a foul excuse of a leader. I will disrespect you as much as I desire." I sneered. He instantly was at my side, gripping my arm tightly as his face inched closer to mine.

"Watch your tone, I have done no harm to you whatsoever. You will not degrade me just because you're my mate." He sneered, his narrowed eyes turning more and more intense as his grip on my arm became increasingly harder. 

"Done no harm to me, my ass. You've ruined my family, you've killed my pack members, you've killed my uncle. So tell me again, that you have done no harm to me whatsoever." I sent a glare back at my disgusted 'mate'. His expression slowly calming from being anger to full blown shock. 

"Almost," I added. "The death grip on my arm also counts as harm so--" Instantly, he released my arm and examined the mark he unmistakably made.

"Love, I didn't mean to--" My heart squeezed but I ignored it.

"Save it, Theo." I spat out his name in disgust. His eyes hardened and the emotions that I could see in them before disappeared.

For a while there was silence, Theo made no action to speak to me. We stood there for moments, just staring at each other.

 "Tell me, tell me why you decided to kidnap me."  He ignored my question, he didn't even physically move as he continued to stare me down. "Tell me!" Theo glared at me, it was obvious that he was fighting his wolf to yell at me for raising my voice to a superior. Still, he did not.

My father being an Alpha, I understood the lack of restraint they had when it came down someone disrespecting them.

"My pack and I needed information." Was all he had come up them.

I was confused, the anger I was feeling was only fueled by my confusion.

"What? What information?" Theo raised an eyebrow at me, as I was supposed to understand what he was saying. Clearly that wasn't the case.

"On the pack member you kidnapped from us. You know, the werewolf your pack is currently experimenting on." I froze at his words. He was lying, my pack wouldn't do such a thing. I know that for a fact.

"Stop bullshitting with me--"

"Enough!" Theo burst out, it was evident that he was getting pissed. "If he wasn't getting experimented on by your vile pack--"

"Do not call my pack vil--" He completely ignored my interruption.

"--Do not act stupid, do you see me as a fool?" His voice was nothing but a whisper as his face was now inches from mine, his breath hitting me as he spoke. "Your vile pack even let it's mark, do you think I'm stupid?" He growled under his breath, the expression on his face hard. 

He gripped my shoulders straight, my body in shock at the sudden movement.

"So tell me, where is my pack member, where is Lisa's mate?" He continued. "Where is my brother?" 

Brother?

I tilted my head, looking back at the man who was now almost shaking violently, he looked angry but at the same time he looked incredibly sad. Something in his hardened eyes had softened, I saw pain. 

His brother was missing, he was heartbroken.

"How do you know for sure that it was my pack that took him?" I wasn't ready to believe that my pack was responsible for stealing my mate's brother from his home only to torture him. And Theo could see that, he saw the fear in my eyes.

I wanted to be furious at this man, for accusing my pack of such things but the emotions in his eyes hit me.

"I'm going to bring your food up, you must be starving." He gave me a weak, small smile and slowly made his way to the door. 

I didn't want him to leave, I wanted him to tell me what was going on-- what my pack had to do with his brother. 

Theo was almost out of the door, when he stopped. He turned around and looked at me, certainty in his eyes.

"And, I never killed your uncle." I gaped at me, trying to find the words to say but the moment the last word left his mouth, the door shut.

This is chapter 4! What do you all think so far? This going to be a pretty short AN, I'm planning on not always doing a AN because I think it's not necessary for every chapter and I'll most likely only do a AN when I have something important to say

For Grey (The Beta of Theo's pack) I imagine him as Matt Bomer, however like I've said before you can always imagine him as someone else it's just how I still my story.

Remember, to comment and let me know what you think of the story so far and also make sure you vote to let me know that you want more! x