20 | grey

I could only wish that we could have stayed in our little position for as long as I could, but obviously life had to continue and ruin things-- and by life, I mean Grey.

I'm sorry, does he have a life or does he just prefer to barge into mine?

Just like before, Grey had ruined the moment that Theo and I were holding on to. A knock on the office door vibrating through the room.

How hard does he want to knock?

I heard Theo sigh, the breath of air hitting my nose and setting a warm breeze upon my face. "Come in." 

I didn't look up to see Grey enter the door, but I heard the door creak open as he made his way into the room. "Sorry Alpha, I didn't know you had company." I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at his tone. He didn't sound disrespectful, it was just his presence in general annoyed the hell out of me.

I mean, we didn't have the best meeting-- if it wasn't for Theo then I'm almost positive that Grey would have bitten my head off after seconds of being in the same room as me. 

But hey, maybe we'll be the best of friends but for now, I doubt it.

"What do you need?" Theo removed his hands from my waist, moving away from me and turning towards his Beta-- who now stood in the middle of the room with a stack of papers in his hands. He lifted the sheets in the air slightly before speaking;

"Just need you to sign these papers, Alpha." Grey bowed his head slightly after he spoke, showing his Alpha respect. I leaned on the desk as Theo strided his way to his Beta. 

While Theo was reading through the papers, I noticed Grey's eyes shifting towards me and he continued to analyse me with his eyes-- which I didn't like very much.

I narrowed my eyes towards him, holding in a growl. He'll respect Theo but he wouldn't respect me? Noticing my reaction, Grey's eyes widened slightly and he quickly averted his gazes away from me. 

Clearly we were going to be the best of friends-- note the heavy use of sarcasm. 

"I think I'll be off now." I spoke up,  pushing myself off of the desk as I made my way to the door. However, when I was passing by both men Theo had grabbed my forearm and stopped me on the spot.

"Where are you going?" His eyes furrowed at me as he looked up from the papers in his hands. Grey stayed quiet and refused to look at both Theo and I.  

"Just going to look around." I shrugged, gently pulling my arm out of Theo's grasp in order to get to the door however Theo pulled me back to his side. 

"Alone?" He scoffed, focusing his attention on to the papers in front of him. I boiled my blood slightly. "Grey will gladly show you around the house." He nodded towards his Beta before sending me a gentle smile.  I tried my hardest not to let out a scoff of my own. 

Gladly my ass.

I forced a smile on my face. "No that's fine, he's busy with you anyways. I'll just find my own way." Again, when I tried moving away Theo pulled me back by the forearm and I had the urge to rip his hand off-- however I didn't.

My wolf growled at my thoughts; clearly Grey isn't the only uptight one in this room. 

"He isn't busy whatsoever, I have papers to read and I'd rather do that without a Beta breathing down my neck." Theo let go of my arm before making his way to his desk. I looked at Grey to see him continuing to look down to the ground as he refused to look me in the eye. 

"Theo I--"

"Grey, could you go show Holly around the house please? Make sure you well taken cared for." Theo spoke up from his desk, his eyes not looking away from the papers in front of him as he ordered his Beta. While it sounded like a question, he spoke in an Alpha command meaning that Grey had no opinion but to do as he said.