Jamming

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆, 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 ✨𝗔𝗿𝘁✨ 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱!💕

I sat in the front again with Slash on our way to his apartment with Axl, Izzy, and Duff following the truck. His place was probably only a 7 minute drive when you take into account of the busy streets of L.A. I looked out of the window to the lights of the road and the dark night sky, we all must have been at Canters for 3 hours talking and laughing so the sun has pasted since then. In the corner of my eye, I see Slash trying to keep his eyes on the road but seems to be fixated on my body. I could feel a grin growing on my face as I slowing turn my head to him, though he didn't seem embarrassed or concerned of what I would think and continued admiring my body.

I laugh to myself and ran my fingers through my hair, fluffy out the curls. "What has been up with you lately." I push his shoulder flirtatiously which makes him laugh too. "Well maybe I wouldn't be acting like this if you weren't so-" He said looking back at the road ahead of him. I put my elbow on the dashboard with my head resting in my palm, raising my eyebrows for what he was going to say. "Never mind." He smiled, I could tell he was going to say something dirty which makes me laugh even more. "Come on!" I said making him chuckle. "Let's just say I missed you." He said, I felt my cheeks burning from the feeling of Slash wanting to see me but I felt the same way. "Aww."

While pulling up to Slash's apartment complex, I scan through all the other buildings, remembering the short route to Slash's apartment from the last few time I've come here. He parks in what I suppose being his normal parking spot with the boys in the other car parking in an empty space across the street. While walking up the stairs to the hallway I run my hand along the seafoam green walls that glowed a gross illing color from the bright ceiling light. We all get to Slash's front door with him unlocking it and letting all of us in. The first thing I noticed is that it's completely trashed, littered with pizza boxes and other trash especially in the kitchen.

Slash through his keys on the dining table that was across from the living room as we all walk inside. "It smells horrible in here." Duff laughs, I assume his talking about the harsh smell of pot, cigarettes, and left out food lingering in the apartment, we all chuckle from his comment except for slash he instead takes his jacket of and falls down on the couch. We join him, with me sitting on the coach next to him joined by Axl and Duff, Izzy and Marc sat in chairs they pulls from the dining area and Steven sat on the floor. While everyone talked I looked around the room and got more familiar with my surroundings, the more I looked around the more comfortable I was with the trash and figured it wasn't that bad.

Across from me is Slash's snakes tank with his ball Python Shirley in it, every time I come over to his apartment he let's me hold his snake. I look over at Slash, seeing him listening to the conversation between everyone else. "Can I take out Shirley?" I ask. "Sure." He smiles and starts taking out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and a lighter, sparking it up as I stand and walk over to the tank. After a while of holding Shirley and talking with the guys, they started talking about music and the different bands they all loved. The names that came up the most would probably be Motorhead and Aerosmith.

"Why don't you play for us?" Axl pointed to the two guitars in the corner of the living room, one being the Les Paul I gifted Slash and an acoustic. Slash tilts his head downwards with his hair covering his eyes, only being able to see his sweet smile from underneath. I could tell he was shy, and he still hasn't played in front of a lot of people yet. "I don't know, man." He says resting back into the couch. "Come on." Izzy said as he stood up from his chair, walking over to the guitars and grabbed the acoustic and electric, handing Slash the Les Paul and taking the other. "We'll play together." He smiles and sits back down in his wooden chair. Slash shakes his head and put the guitar in him lap.

"What song?" He said as we all started clapping and cheering for him. "Oh, play wild horses!" Duff says, he most likely called out that specific song since earlier we were all talking about The Stones. Izzy started strumming the song as Slash joined, plucking the strings uniquely compared to the original version. The beautiful notes coming from both guitars was healing for the soul sitting with my eyes closed, smiling. Axl started singing the lyrics in a raspy tone, making me smile even more. Steven also joined in by patting on the coffee table and his lap simultaneously, while Duff, Marc, and I sat and admired while drinking our beer.

Duff sang along once the chorus hit, having all of us join in, looking over at Marc, he had the same smile I did. Then looking at slash smiling also, he seems to have noticed I was looking and smirked even more than before. The moment felt so fulfilling and incredible, as if I was home with my family happily. Once the song ending, we all started clapping and laugh once again. "Man that was fucking awesome!" Axl said enthusiastically. "Now we really need to get a band together." All the boys agree by nodding their heads and replying to his comment. Slash tries getting my attention by signalling me to go to the kitchen once I finally notice.

"I'm gonna get some more beer." He said standing up while looking at me again. About 30 seconds later I stand up too, to follow him. "Hey where you going." Marc says grabbing my hand as I look at him sideways. "I need to go to the bathroom." I pull my hand from him and start walking towards the kitchen once his not looking. I see Slash leaning against the counter with his arms crossed and his hair covering his face.

"What's up?" I asked standing next to him. "Do you wanna do something tonight?" He says looking me in the eyes, I was able to see his pretty browns from beneath his curls looking like a sad puppy. "Why tonight?" I giggle and put my hand on his arm to comfort him. "I don't know, I just felt bad for not seeing you in a while and I wanted to make it up to you." He smirks, making my heart melt from his adorableness. "Sure we can do something tonight, what am I going to tell Marc?" I said, his reaction was priceless with a sort of yikes expression on his face, making me laugh. "I didn't think about that." He said. "Just tell him your too tired to drive home and you'll just crash here." Looking around the room at the mess was a dumpster fire, but I was willing to stay in a dump if it meant I could be with Slash. I agreed and he kisses me on the cheek which made me blush hard.

We we're all talking from a long time after that, mostly about their ideas for their future band and things of the sort. Once it was time to leave, Slash nudge me, trying to tell me to tell Marc I was staying. While we were getting ready to walk out of the door, I stopped him. "Hey I'm beat, I think I'm just gonna stay here tonight and Slash can drop me off at the house tomorrow morning." I smile, trying to be as convincing as possible. Marc raises one eyebrow at me and looks over my shoulder at Slash. "Are you sure?" He questioned, seeming unamused. "Yeah, I'm just going to crash on the couch here." I felt my heart rate building up from nervousness, not wanting him to catch me and Slash. "Alright." He shrugged. "But don't you get any ideas." Marc points to Slash from behind me, Slash raised his hands in the air surrendering. He gives me a hug before leaving and closing the door, leaving me and Slash with the apartment to ourselves.