Summer of 1984

𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 : 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿. 𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗜 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 ;). 𝗦𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹. 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱! ❤

I wake up to the sound of my brother talking to someone from downstairs as the sun light shines out of my window, the whole room tinted blue from the color of my curtain. I roll over and settle into my bed planing to go back to sleep before looking at the clock on my nightstand and seeing that it was 1:28 pm and grunting in exhaustion.

I sit up in my bed to go get water from the kitchen for the dryness lingering in my mouth. Once I stand up I look at the mirror places in front of me and glance at my bare body, I walk towards my dresser and grab a greatful dead t-shirt I stole from my brother on multiple occasions and underwear. After I throw on those articles of clothing I look in the mirror once more to see my horrifying bed head with a mixture of straight and curly frizziness and scoff.

I unlock my door and start walking down the stairs with a rhythm in my feet, once they hit the tile floor a noticeable change in temperature overcomes me. I look around the living room and see my brother Marc  lounging on the couch watching TV and not bothered by me coming in. I continue through the living room, down the hallway and into the kitchen. I stop dead in my tracks when I see my friend Slash chilling on the counter drinking a coke, I'm a bit flustered by him since I didn't know he was here, and the fact that I'm not wearing any pants. luckily, this shirt is pretty oversized on me so I hope he thinks I'm wearing shorts.

" Woah, what are you doing here? " I questioned in confusion as I walk over next to him and opened a cabinet filled with cups. " Me and Marc were gonna go riding on the bikes. " He said and started drinking more soda out of the can with him licking his soft looking lips afterwards. I've had a crush on him ever since me and my brother met him at that BMX race when he was 13. And he's only gotten hoter now that he's 19 and going on to be 20, with me just being a year younger, it wouldn't be that crazy to think of us being together.

I grab a glass cup and filled it up with tap water from the sink and chug it instantaneously then breathed a heavy sigh of relief. " Ugh, I was soo thirsty. " I say followed by a laugh at the stupidity of what I just said. Slash chuckles, his curly hair bounces as he tilts his head downward with his hair covering his eyes. I absolutely adore when he does that, it makes him look so cute and inviting from the Cockines of Slash not wanting to show his face. Yet it also has a dark and mysterious appearance with his dark brown hair clouding over his face, not knowing what's underneath.

I set the cup down on the island in the middle of the kitchen and start walking towards the pantry looking up and down to see what kind of snacks we had. Up at the very top was a bag of potato chips calling my name and begging to be opened. In my first attempt of getting them off the shelf I couldn't reach the bag taunting me before I stood on my tippy toes, stretching my body as long as I could. In that moment I didn't realize that my shirt wasn't long enough for me to be having my hands up in the air like that but my main priority was getting that bag so I didn't notice. I can hear slash laughing his ass off while still siting on the counter, in my head I was laughing at myself too though I didn't want to show him that, I couldn't tell if he was cracking up about me not being able to get the bag or something about my short physique.

He leaps off the counter and walks towards me, standing next to me his taller figure is much more prominent once he grabs the bag effortlessly and hands it to me. I take the bag from him and draw on a sweet smile, thanking him for helping me in that moment. He looks down at me and smirks with a mischievous look on his face. Slash bends down slightly, brushing my frizzy hair behind my ear as he leans in to the side of my face. With his lips 2 inches away from my ear he whispers in a seductive tone. " You should probably go put some shorts on Sedona." His warm breath hiting my ear and neck makes me shake slightly from a shiver being sent up and down my body. The usage of my name being bragged out of his mouth force my knees to lock up and feel so weak. I exhale also in a shaky and crackling manner with the words being spoken to me.

He pulls away, showing his face once again and this time with a smile of delight and satisfaction, although I wasn't satisfied, leaving me wanting more which I think he knew. Slash rests his hand on my shoulder, rubing and massaging the nots in my collar bone and neck for a couple of seconds before walking away to the living room.