Home Sweet Home

When we drove away from the beach, I looked at the radio to tell the time and it was 5:00 in the morning, it took me significantly by surprise. I knew we must of been out there for a while but not till this point. We decided to get something to eat though the only option was a lousy fast food joint being that it was the middle of the night. I offered to pay for it since it was Slash's birthday but he kept insisting. I seriously hate when guys don't that, in some why it makes my feel weak or not as stable financially.

Once we got back to my house most of the cars that were in the street and drive way are gone now, only having one or two cars that didn't look familiar to me. As Slash and I walk into the living room, Marc is passed out on the floor instead of the sofa, holding an empty bottle of Jack Daniels which I'm certain that was Slash's before we left. "Oh shit I almost forgot. " I said abruptly from remembering the gift I had for Slash. "I've got something for you. " I whisper to not wake up Marc and guided Slash up the stairs to my room.

Slash sat on the bed while I pulled out the guitar case, I can already hear his reaction from him just seeing it coming out of the dark closet. "Shut the fuck up. " He said enthusiastically though not too loud to not wake up Marc. Slash opened the case to see the amber colored Les Paul and was blatantly speechless. His jaw looked as if it could of fallen on the floor from shock. "You like it? " I asked while laughing at the look on Slash's face."I can't believe it, you really got this for me? " He said and starts taking the guitar out it's guitar shaped box. I nodded my head to answer his question. "Can you play me something? " I asked as I laid back on the bed out of tiredness. Slash lightly started caressing the strings and tuning the guitar to his desired state.

He was playing a bluesy tune that didn't sound familiar while still resting on the bed listening to the soothing sound of the notes. I turned over to face his back and seeing his left head gliding across the neck of the guitar. Slash was so sexy when he would play, showing his pure passion for something he loves and getting lost in the music. He stopped and I sat up to look at him. "Did you just come up with that? " I asked and he smirks seeming a bit embarrassed, I knew he didn't like playing in front of people but I had no idea why. If it was because he might mess up or miss a note was outrageous, since everything he played was flawless. "Yeah, noting to write home about, but -" I stop him before he can say another word. "What do you mean, your great." I smiled at him.

He smiled back while scanning my face, looking over all my different facial feature and stopped on my lips then looked me in the eyes again. He kissed me passionately as I accepted it before it started to get more and more intense. He leaned the guitar against the bed and held my face while our tongues started to get more involved. The sinsation of his lips were softer than I could have ever imagined and his hand began lingering closer to my breasts and massages the same area repeatedly. I pulled away to take my shirt off while he took his jacket off as well. We kiss again, but this time Slash rubs over my shorts as I lean back on my hands.

He stops to undo the clamp on my bra which he does successfully, with my boobs now exposed he looks up at me from my chest. "Your so perfect." He whisper to me then kisses me passionately again. He works his way down my neck, to my chest while kissing and licking my nipples. Moving down my stomach, Slash unbottons my shorts and removes them by throwing them on the floor. My heavy breathing begins to grow faster when he maneuvers with his mouth on my inner thighs and on top of my underwear. I look down at the cloud of Slash's curly hair hovering above my private area, he looks up at me with his beautiful brown eyes while rubbing my clit with his index and middle finger.

"You like that? " I feel his warm breath hitting my stomach as I tilt my head back from the agony of Slash taunting me with his fingers. I moan a yes from the feeling of him, not being able to even speak properly. He takes his shirt off, showing his bare chest before removing my panties. Slash starts performing cunnilingus on me, flicking his tongue on my clit while I scrunch and play with his hair. My moans grow louder and louder with ever movement he makes. Before I cum he pulls away again with my legs still shaking and kisses me. "I want you inside me. " I moan out as he gives me Hickies on my neck.

Slash unzips his jeans and rips them off his legs, he pulls out his phallic length which is as hard as a rock and starts taunting me again by stroking the tip on my clit and vagina, almost inserting it multiple times. He smirks
Mischievously, driving me crazy as I arched my back, squirmed and moaned. I plead for him to fuck me as I scratched his chest and shoulders.
"I love watching you beg for me to fuck you like a dirty little slut. " He said while looking upon my bare body, bragging his fingers across my skin, stimulating a tingly feeling and making me shake even more.

He pushed himself into me as deep as he can manage, I screamed out from Slash stretching out my tight virginal pussy. He put his hand over my mouth, moaning continuously while he thrusts faster and faster. I looked down to see I was bleeding slightly from Slash ripping my hymen, he didn't care and continued to pound me as I wrapped my legs around his torso. He released his hand from my mouth to push my legs further back, making my moans and screams much more apparent. I heard the slightest sound of Slash grunting and moaning aswell, turning me on even more which I didn't think was possible.

He leaned into me with his face inches away from mine as his hair clouds over everything around us, making the only thing I can see is him. He was breathing heavily with a little bit of sweat being drawn on his forehead and hairline. I was screaming out 'fucks' and 'oh my gods' every second from the feeling of his dick going in and out at a rapid speed. He kisses me on the lips and jawline as I run my fingers through his hair and making me cum multiple times.

He takes himself out, flipping me over on my knees and elbows in the doggy style position. I arch my back while Slash gently brushes the hair behind my ear. "Your such a dirty girl aren't you? " He says, making me bit my lip from the words coming from his raspy yet sultry voice. He inserts himself back into me as I scream from the pain and the pleasure. As Slash pounds me over and over again he pulls my beachy curls forcing my head upward. My moans become louder and more aggressive, it's as if he was able to read my mind, knowing exactly what I wanted. While still fucking me he grips and spanks me which will most likely leave a brews. His grunts grow louder also as I feel Slash getting harder and building up more pressure.

"Fuck." He says in a crackling and raspy manner. "I'm gonna cum. " Following as I felt an overwhelming urge for him to finish on my face. "Please, give it to me. " I cried out like a puppy before I start turning around to get on my knees. Slash stands up on the bed as he strokes his phallic length, and caresses my hair and cheek with his other hand. I stick my tongue out and look up at Slash's face as his looks down on me. His moans get more lustful until his warm sperm hits my cheek, tongue and nose bridge. He tilts his head back while his moans fade back out to heavy breathing. He puts his ring and middle finger to my tongue, licking and sucking the wetness and the taste of myself from the hand his used.

I wipe the cum off my face and licking it off my fingers as well. Slash collapses down on the pillows out of exhaustion and gets under the sheets and comforters, I join him under also. I nuzzle up in his arm while our bare, and warm body's rub up against each other getting comfortable. "That was amazing. " He sighed out followed by more heavy breathing. "Sure was. " I smiled with my eyes closed, preparing to fall asleep in his arms with my eyes feeling weighed down. Slash turned the light off sitting next to him on the night stand and settled back into the bed. He stroked and ran his fingers through my hair as I drifted off into the dream world.