Relationships

Waking up, the sun was out but not as bright as it normally is when I wake up. I lift my head up slightly from Slash's shoulder to not wake him up and peer over his body to get a view of the clock on my nightstand. It was about 7:00 AM which meant I got an hour or so of sleep, I creeped out of the bed to stay silent and pick up the tee shirt of Slash's off the floor with the word RAW in big red lettering and throw it on.

I close my bedroom door carefully and peer at the top of the stairs to my brother still in the same spot as last night with his body stretched out like a star fish on the floor. But what I didn't notice about last night because of the darkness in the house was how completely trashed it was with red plastic cups scattered all over the ground and a multitude of different garbage. Just from looking at it I knew that Marc wasn't going to help me clean out of pure laziness, me and my Dad are always the ones that do the work around the house while my brother would just sit on his ass.

I walk in the bathroom and begin brushing my teeth and getting ready to take a shower to wash the sex off from last night. Once I'm done I sneak back into my room and started getting dressed, from behind me on the bed I hear movement in the sheets and turn around to see that Slash woke up. He stretches his arms out in front of him and runs his hand through his frizzy bed head. "Good morning. " I said while putting on my tee shirt. He rolls over to face me and moves around more in the bed getting comfortable. "Your already up? " Slash yawns as I glance at his bare chests and fluffy hair. Before I could reply he grabs my wrist from me standing next to the him and pulls me on to the bed. I start laughing, knowing that he just wanted to stay in bed together the whole day. Slash wraps his arms around me as he smiles into my chest most likely from him being aware that he looks like a dork, but he sure was the best kind of dork that would make you laugh and feel comfortable near.

After holding each other in bed for a while in silence Slash starts talking with my head on his chest as I can hear the vibration in his ribcage from his voice. " Umm... So. " He said delaying. "Me, Steven, Axl, and Izzy really want to make this band thing official and I think we found a good bass player. " I look up at him to him referring to the band that Slash and Steven joined a little while back. I love the idea of him putting himself out there and showing his pure talent for something he so obviously loves doing. He really has a gift and when he first told me about it I was ecstatic.

"Really? " I say slightly enthusiasticly. "Have you guys met? " I say laying my hand back on his chest while still looking at him. "No, he's moving here from Seattle. But we're gonna meet up with him this week. " He says as I lift up my eyebrows a little from my reaction. "But I was thinking that you should come and meet the guys. " He says referring to Izzy and Axl. I smile uncontrollable as I can feel my cheeks growing warmer. Slash smirks with his hair covering his eyes but can still see the slight redness on my face and my coy expression. I agree to join him while we continue laying in bed cuddling.

About an hour later, Slash is getting ready to leave to go back to his apartment and gets dressed in the clothes he wore last night. We both walk down the stairs, looking down at my brother still on the floor. It was still early in the morning so I wasn't expecting him to wake up anytime soon. Walking Slash out to his truck, he adjusts his jacket slightly to fit him better then turns to me. "I'll see you later, alright? " He smiles and opens the driver side door but stops and hesitates before getting in. I can feel him debating in his hand if he should do something then quickly moved into me and gives me a sweet kiss on the cheek. His soft lip against my skin make me wish he would've done it on the lips, but I smile anyways as he smiles too. It looked like the kind of smile you would have on after you had your first kiss with your crush. We say bye to each other before he gets in the truck and drive away.

Once I'm standing alone in my driveway, the realization comes over me that me and Slash aren't in a relationship. While being with him and laying in bed talking, it felt as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend. A rush on sadness come over me from the thought that it just might have been a mistake to him. I go back inside and shake Marc awake from the floor as he grunts and rolls over on his back.

Through out the rest of the day, I tried to clean the whole house but was only able to complete most of downstairs. Like I predicted, Marc sat on the couch and watched MTV all day as I had to vacuum around him and on the couch. Our dad would be coming home in the next 2 days and I knew that he would kill me if he found the house trashed. I fall down on the sofa out of exhaustion once I finish and join my brother in watching TV for the rest of the day.