Chapter Seven

Hi guys <3

I'm writing this quite late at night so it might be a bit shorter than the usual (not that the other chapters are THAT long). I'm going to try to write a bit longer chapters though. 

I'm sooooo happy that you're giving this story a chance :-)

-Sophia, xoxo

PS: 2016= Oh my, I'm looking back now and I can't believe that I only wrote chapters under 1000 words! In my most recent story they've been in between 2000 and 3000 words, but I've lengthened the previous chapters while editing them in Frozen Tears, so it's much better now ;-)

...°...

In a second I'm flung into the wall, knocking a vase down on the way. Chase muffles my screams with his hand, with a mischievous glint in his cocky green eyes. His body is pressed against mine and pinning me in place the same exact way as Friday night at the party. Everything is the same. The only thing missing is for Jay to somehow come save me. 

I look past him where Alice is still standing, completely paralysed. She looks absolutely terrorised. 

I battle against his incredible strength by wiggling my body uncontrollably but his iron arms keep me in place. His eye twitching actually makes it seem like he's slightly annoyed at me. He's the one attacking me for God's sake! Suddenly another man enters the room and approaches Alice like a predator stalking its prey. Where the hell did he come from!?

I bite Chase hard on the hand and he lets out a yelp of pain. 

"Shit!" He yells, bringing his hand up to his face to look at it with narrowed eyes. He looks deadly in that moment. The mark made by my teeth is gone as quickly as it came. It's healed in a second, and he inspects it further, slightly releasing me in the process. Taking this as my only opportunity to get away I glide aside, trying to gain some meters closer to my sister, who is completely frozen to the spot. I reach her and am about to take grasp her arm when her mind seems to come alive again and her eyes go wide with fear. 

"Em behind you!" She screams. Adrenaline courses through me and I spin around, ready to bolt, but I'm projected to the ground before I can even place a single hit onto him. 

"Sneaky little thing..." Chace whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. It's not the good kind of shivers. My spine is iced up and I suddenly can't think straight. Only survival.

"Let me go!" I hiss, kicking him where it hurts the most. Right in the groin. His eyeballs roll back in their sockets as he takes his little friend firmly in his hands, shouting and falling to the ground in pain. 

The other man is now right next to my sister, ready to grasp her, and as I try to get to my feet on the slippery floor, I watch with shocked disbelief as he spins her right into the glass table. Her head knocks against the table and she falls right through it, shards of glass exploding and flying through the air. I cover my face with my arm and when it stops I look at my sister. Fear overcomes me.

"Al!" I crawl over to her unconscious body, and feel a sticky substance on my hands. I bring them up to my face and gulp when I see crimson red liquid flowing down my hands. I turn her head, only to find a deep rash down her skull. She doesn't move. I reach for her pulse and a silent sob of relief escapes me as I feel an erratic beat on the side of her neck. She's still alive, but she's loosing blood... fast

"Why are you doing this!?" I scream at the men. Chace has gotten to his feet and is advancing on me with swift movements only accustomed to a trained killer. "What do you want!?" I cover Alice the best that I can with my body to shield her from view from the men. 

Suddenly, I'm gripped under the arms and pulled to my feet. Chace only laughs maniacally when I scream loudly, shooting all the most colourful names at him that I can think of. He throws me over one shoulder swiftly in one brusque movement that I don't have time to process. Then I'm hanging over his shoulder and looking down, thrashing and screaming and beating against his back. He wraps one arm around the back of my legs that are hanging over his torso to keep me in place. He does all of this without breaking a sweat. 

"What the hell are you doing!?" I scream again. The sound of my voice is becoming deafening even to my own ears. 

"Someone would like to see you." He simply replies, keeping his cocky mocking tone in place. He turns to his companion so that I'm starring into the plasma TV. "Take care of the sister." He orders the other man.

I don't want to know what he means when he says, 'take care of her'. I can feel his head nod towards the opposite direction. I only have time to see a single glimpse of my unconscious sister, lying in her own pool of blood, before the view turns to strips of light. 

He's running at an abnormal speed and I can feel the wind hitting my limp body in painful whips, my hair flying all around me. Even though I'm not doing anything, it's enough to make me breathless. I'm disoriented as he runs faster than I've ever seen before, faster than deemed possible. 

It's impossible. But it's happening

'Please be a nightmare, please be a nightmare...' I pray, until we suddenly stop. 

"Let me go you psychopath!" I shout, and surprisingly he hears me, throwing me through the air. I hear the sizzling sound of wind in my ears as I land painfully on a rock hard ground. I hadn't even realised that we were inside. Stone walls is all I can see, but then my vision focuses and I crawl backwards quickly, knowing that getting away is hopeless. 

"Psychopath?" Chace looks at me with a cocky glint in his eyes and a self-satisfied smirk, "You forgot the 'extremely irresistible' in front of that." 

Some of then laugh. As I look around, I see a group of young men, all encircling me tightly. And amid them stands a person that I'd thought would be one to rescue me, like Friday night. I guess I was wrong. 

"Jay?" I breathe.

...°...

I KNOW! It's the world's SHORTEST chapter, but I'm really going to try to upload a new chapter this thursday or the coming friday. Please hold on! Actions about to happen ;-)

Lots of love! (My grandparents just realized a few days ago that it didn't mean LOL, lol :-) )