Chapter 38

Peter and I landed on the side of the ship, Peter beginning to climb up. I steadied myself at the bottom, yelling up to him, "Peter! You won't be able to breathe up here, let go!"

He glanced back at me, "I'm okay Miss Cora! I'm- I'm..." He began to breath heavily.

Tony came from under us, flying beneath Peter

"Pete, you gotta let go. I'm gonna catch you."

"But you said save the wizard!" He tore off his mask to get more air, "I can't breathe!"

"You're too high up!" I yelled, "You're running out of air."

"Yeah! That makes sense."

He passed out, falling past me. A pod attached itself to him, a suit forming. He then came near me, standing heroically.

"Mr. Stark, it smells like a new car in here!" He said excitedly.

"Happy trails, kid. FRIDAY, send him home," Tony said, and a parachute came out of Peter's suit, sending him back home.

Tony flew towards me, grabbing me and flying up to the side of the ship.

"What are you doing?" I yelled, as he gripped me tighter.

He cut a hole with some type of weapon, and flew inside, setting me down next to him.

I slapped him in the arm, "Don't you ever do that again," I shuddered.

Tony looked to his metal suit, then to my hand, "Did that hurt?"

I shook out my hand, my face showing the pain, "Yeah it did. I don't know why I thought that would work."

Tony began to call Pepper, as I looked through the ship for Strange.

I came to a balcony, and looking carefully over so I wasn't seen, saw Squidward talking to Strange. Tony came up behind me and looked at the two.

Suddenly, Tony started to shoot at something, and as I looked over, saw Strange's cloak next to us. Tony lowered his hand.

"Wow you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" He asked.

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty..." We both whipped around, seeing Peter standing in front of us.

"What the-" Tony started.

Peter held up his hand, "I know what you're gonna say."

"You should not be here!" I said.

Peter looked guilty, "I was gonna go home-"

Tony crossed his arms, "I don't wanna hear it."

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you guys on the way..."

"Annnd now we gotta hear it," I said, crossing my arms over me.

"And I kinda stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here," Peter said, pointing to Tony.

I laughed at what he said, looking to Tony's shocked face.

"What did you just say?" He asked.

"I take that back," Peter said quickly, "And now I'm here in space."

Tony took a step forward, "Yeah. Right where I don't want you to be. This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. It's a one-way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend like you thought this through. You could not have possibly thought this through."