Chapter 2

As soon as we took off, I stood next to Steve and Tony. 

"I don't like it," Steve said suddenly.

"What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" Tony replied.

"I don't remember it being that easy. This guy packs a wallop."

"Still, you were pretty spry, for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?"

"What?" Steve asked, confused.

"Tony stop," I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple of things. Y'know, doing time as a Cap-sicle."

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in," Steve eyed Tony.

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you," He replied with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes, turning away from the two.

I have a feeling they'll be great friends.

Lightning struck around us, causing the jet to shake. I gripped the railing next to me with both hands, trying to steady myself. Although I wasn't scared of being in the domain of my deranged uncle, it sure didn't excite me.

"Where's this coming from?" Natasha said.

"What's the matter, scared of a little lightning?" Steve nodded to Loki, who had a panicked look.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows," Loki replied, looking above him cautiously.

The jet shook as a big thud sounded from the top, and Tony reached for the button to open the ramp.

"What are you doing?" I yelled. Then a man with an absurd red cap entered the ramp and grabbed Loki before disappearing.

"Now there's that guy," Tony muttered.

"Another Asgardian?" Natasha looked back and yelled.

"That guy's a friendly," Steve replied.

"Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost," Tony said before I could. He began walking to the ramp, ready to jump down.

"Stark, we need a plan of attack," Steve tried to stop him.

"I have a plan. Attack!"

Steve began strapping a parachute onto himself. "I'd sit this one out, Cap," Natasha looked behind her, seeing him prepare to jump.

"I don't see how I can."

"These guys come from legend," Natasha said, "they're basically gods."

"There's only one God ma'am, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." And with that, he jumped. I walked over to Natasha.

"Ouch," Natasha laughed.

"Yeah, well I guess he'll find out someday," I replied laughing as well. I walked over to the ramp and looked down at the darkness below.