Hate - Leondre

'No one even likes you lol'

'Go die now'

'Had enough of this world yet? Want to leave? Be my guest'

'Leondre hates you btw'

'You do realise your boyfriend only pretends to like you?'

***

Tweet after tweet after tweet. It was consent.

Everyday was like the Hunger Games for you. It was a choice between killing yourself or stay strong.

Most of the time, you chose to live, but now you weren't so sure.

You were sat with Leondre at that time, scrolling through Twitter like normal. He had enclosed you in a hug on the sofa, reading your tweets over your shoulder.

You weren't too comfortable at him looking, just incase he saw what he shouldn't. Suddenly a DM popped up, you didn't get many.

You predicted it was bad, so you tried to ignore it, but Leondre had to point it out.

"Hey, Y/N, you got a DM," he said, smirking. "You gonna open it?"

"Err, in a bit.." You said cautiously.

"No I wanna see what it says!" He whined.

Your finger hesitated over the DM button, debating whether or not to open it.

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad!" He said, reaching over to click it for you. Your heart stopped for a minute and you couldn't breathe. He'd never seen you getting hate so you didn't know how to react.

From: @(bam fan)

Hey, I'd just like to say that you don't deserve Leo, and you should go and die before I come and do it myself. I never want to see you tweeting or anything again. Go and die you bitch.

You quickly tapped off it, but Leondre caught your hand, and made you stay on the DM. Tears poured down your face, trying to hold in the sound.

"Y/N..." Whispered Leondre. "Is this a, regular thing..?"

"Erm," you tried to say. "Maybe..."

"Baby you don't believe it do you?" He asked. You couldn't take it anymore. You ran to the bathroom and locked it, tears flooding out of your eyes.

A couple of minutes later you heard a knock on the door.

"Y/N, p-please come o-ut," cried Leondre.

"No, everyone hates me and I deserve to die."

"Princess, that ain't true and you know it!" He whimpered.

"It's hard not too, though..." You cried, crashing on to the floor.

"Please open the door. We can talk about this," Leo replied, still crying.

You sighed and unlocked the door, moving onto the toilet seat.

Leondre ran in and crashed you into a hug, not daring to let go.

"Please please don't listen to them, I love you so much.." Leondre mumbled into your jumper.

"I love you too..." You whispered. Leo finally peeled away from you, and smashed his lips onto yours. Butterflies swirled through your stomach, just like they did when you first kissed. Everything felt meaningless in that time. You hadn't a care of what hate you were getting.

He eventually pulled back and smiled at you.

"I love you princess," he said.

***

You walked back into the living room and sat down whilst Leo went to the toilet.

Your phone beeped in your hand.

Twitter:
@BarsAndMelody stop giving @Y/T/N hate. She doesn't deserve it. I love her so much and no one should be put though bullying - leo x