Fights - Leondre

"AGH LEO I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH YOU," you exclaimed, putting your hands on your head in frustration.
"WHY? YOUR THE ONE WHO WONT QUIT YAPPING AT ME TO GIVE YOU ATTENTION ALL THE TIME!" He yelled back.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" You shouted. "IF ANYTHING, YOUR THE ONE THAT WANTS ALL THIS ATTENTION FROM ME!"
"HEY THATS NOT TRUE YOU TAKE THAT BACK!" He shrieked.
"NOT UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'VE BEEN ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT AND YOU KEEP IGNORING ME. I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS LEO! I'VE KNOWN YOU SINCE FOREVER AND NOW YOU JUST WANT TO TAKE THAT AWAY!"
Leo stopped and stared at you. The anger from his face had drained.
"H-have I been i-ignoring yo-u?" He whispered, looking down at his feet. "Is that why?"
"Leo, ever since that new kid, Charlie, arrived at our school, you've completely changed.."
He took a deep breathe.
"I'm really sorry Y/N. I didn't know. I guess I shouldn't of blanked you for Charlie. You are my bestest friend."
"Aw Leo, it's okay. Come here you little worm!" You laughed, embracing him in a tight hug.
"Can nothing come between us again? Ever? I don't want to loose you," he said, holding on as tightly as he could to you.
"Of course. I love you very much Leondre," you whispered, kissing his head. Leo hugs were the best.
"I love you most!" He mumbled into your t-shirt.

A/N: hey guys ☺️ sorry I haven't updated in a while!
You can leave any suggestions on imagines in the comment😚
Thank you all for 200+ reads😳
Tbh I didn't think I'd get more than 2😂 ily💞