Hospital - Charlie

A/N: this is partly because Charlie has broken his finger again (he is a very special child I know) 😂

***

"Y/N I don't need help!" Exclaimed Charlie, trying to get out of the car with only one leg to use. "I'm fine, honest!"

"Hmm sure..." You said, trying to reach for his hand. "If you say so...."

"Y/N get off me! I can do it alone," he protested, shaking your hand off.

"Okay, okay," you said, raising your hands in surrender and backing up. "I'll just wait here."

You watched as Charlie struggled to pull his right leg out of the car, whining in pain. You raised an eyebrow and stared at him in amusement.

"So, I take it that your okay?" You smirked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just give us a sec!" He groaned, once again, trying to stand up on two legs. He slowly lowered his foot down onto the floor, but as soon as it hit contact with it, he collapsed in pain.

"Ouch, owowowowowow," he yelled. "Y/N HELP ME PLEASE!"

You tutted in annoyance, then went over to help him.

"I told you so," you winked, pulling his arm round your neck, and letting him lean on you for support. He sighed back.

"Yeah, yeah. You were right!" He said sarcastically. "Now get me a chair before I collapse again."

"Yes sir!" You mocked, taking him inside the hospital to register.

"Please take him up to room 34 for a check up!" Said the receptionist. You nodded and continued to lead Charlie to the room.

"Y/N it hurrrttttsss," complained Charlie.

"Be patient Charls," you mocked, reaching the room and sitting him on the bed.

"Yep, it's definitely broken," sighed the doctor. "I'll get it plastered up and then you'll be good to go!"

"Thanks," you said, as he left the room.

"Told you you shouldn't of tried to reach for that really high shelf!" You grinned at him.

"Yeah yeah," he groaned. "Hey, look Y/N, I can be a doctor too!!"

You saw Charlie pick up a stethoscope and attempt to reach towards you to feel your heart rate, but was stopped by the pressure and pain in his leg. He fell off the bed and onto the floor, bringing the tray full of materials and instruments with him.

Oh dear.

Just then, he doctor walked in; he sighed and tutted, helping Charlie up and calling some staff into clean the mess. You gave him a glare but he smiled mischievously.

"Whoops..." He simply said, as the doctor placed his leg in a cast. "It was an accident I swear..."

"I know I know," you giggled, "you're such an idiot charlie."

"But yow still love me right?" He said, winking.

"Yeah yeah, of course..."

***

A/N: haiii, I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what you think of it by voting or commenting?!💓 ~ popsy x