Surprise - Charlie

"Y/N come down here! I have a special announcement to tell you!" Your mum yelled, from downstairs.

You took out your headphones and sighed.

"You had to interrupt me when I'm listening to BAM didn't you?!" You huffed, walking down stairs.

"Right, I need to make announcement to all of you," your mum said, referring to you and your two brothers.

You all sat down and listened carefully.

"Well, recently I've been on a little investigation to try and find some of our family that we don't know about, and it turns out we have two cousins and an aunty that you don't know about!" She exclaimed.

"Whoopee...(!)" moaned your brother Mike, sarcastically.

"Oh come on! This could be exciting!" She persisted.

"What exactly are their names?" You asked.

"Karen is your second aunty, and she has two children: Brooke, who's eight, and Charlie who's sixteen."

You froze.

"Wait what's their last names!!??" You said excitedly.

"Erm, I can't remember. Something like Lemehan?" She questioned.

"Do you mean Lenehan....?" You asked, almost not breathing at your shock.

"Agh, yes, that's the one!" She exclaimed. "We've planned to meet up tomorrow afternoon, and.........-"

Your mind went blank. Your focus was turned off your mum, and your moany brothers. Charlie Lenehan as your cousin?! You were in absolute shock.....

***

A/N: I kind of want you to imagine your reaction if your parents told you this one day! Just Imagine!!:)
Comment what you'd do and don't forget to vote!!! Xx