Chapter 28: Contest Begins

I woke up thinking about what I was going to wear. Rain & Tiny were all ready that's a first.

Rain: Come on Amber we gotta go it's almost 9.

Me:(sleepy) I'm coming give me five more minutes.

Tiny: I got this. (Whispering to Rain) Amber wake up Carnell here gurl!!!

I shot up like I was on Redbull.

Me: Where is he? ....huh man y'all need to stop that.

Tiny: Stop what, we were just waking you up.(laughing)

Me: Fine I'm up. Let me go get ready.
I decided I would put on my I Love ATL crop top shirt with some leggings and my black timberlands and my beanie.

We arrived at the cafe and when I say packed it was packed. I went to the front where my seat was and was thinking about Carnell. All of a sudden everybody was clapping.

Carnell: Thank you guys for coming we just wanted to tell you a few things about the contest. First, the winners have to pick who they want their mentor to be today. Secondly, leading up to the performance we will choose the songs. Finlly, after each round in each month one will be eliminated but a surprise at the end.

Dustin: Also keep up with the updates on our twitters. Mostly from me but from my bros too.

@Dustinmichael00

@CarnellOfB5

@BryanBreeding

@OwenBreeding

And @KelTheFlow.

Dustin: Aight will the 3 winners pick their mentor and after that we begin.

Leo picked Dustin
Ashley picked Patrick
and I picked Carnell

Dustin: Okay mentors and myself will be working with the contestants and in the next few weeks for the first performance to start.We just want to say thank you for coming and to keep supporting us. We look forward to seeing your faces again.

Everyone left and we went home so I could start working on my music. Then Carnell called me.