Chapter 17: Dustin' s Confession

When Dustin got home he got something unexpected.

Dustin: (opens door) What's up!!!

Pat,Kelly & Bryan:  Yo!!!

Patrick:  I see somebody went on a date.

Dustin: Yeah, it was Aight. I don't think she could handle me though.

Carnell: Who you went on a date with?

(Nell was getting upset because he know Dustin went through his phone. Knowing Dustin he wasn't scared to say it.)

Dustin: That girl Amber from the cafe.

Carnell: Man you are so doggish. You know that.

Kelly: Hey Nell why you being like that.

Dustin: Nah man. He mad because I touched that first and he just crushin on her. He ain't even get close.

Bryan: Dude that's so low.

Pat & Kelly: Shut Up!!!

Bryan: Fine, don't listen to the younger brother.

Carnell: Forget you. You snuck into my room just to get her number. Then expect me not to find out. Bryan told me he saw you!! That's straight bull. I'm out!!

Carnell rushed out the door. Going to see Amber.

Patrick: Oooh Dirty Dustin oh. Dirty.... Dustin....oh.(Dancing like MJ)

Dustin:  Bryan why you did that man?

Bryan: (In his room)I'm sorry the smart brother is not here right now. If you would like to speak to me leave a message at the beep.

Kelly: D you know that was wrong man. We have to choose 3 winners tomorrow. Now this blows up. I got to meditate.

Dustin:  It'll calm down. I know Carnell alright.

Patrick: y'all better fix it or you can just. BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT whooo!!

Kelly & Dustin:  Shut Up!!!