Chapter 27: Chill Day

Patrick: Yo wassup.

All: Wassup

Me: Where's nell?

Patrick: Oh he coming out the car now.

Me: Ok.

Carnell: I see y'all made it. Patrick took so long trying to get sushi as always.

Patrick: Don't start on my sushi now.(singing) So just leave me alone....Whoo

Everybody settled in the guys and girls went to the living room playing music and talking while Carnell and Amber went in the kitchen.

Carnell: So I guess you were right about Patrick huh.(smiling)

Me: I knew that already he is a trip though.

Carnell: Can I ask you a question?

Me: Yeah

Carnell: (scratching his head) If you wanted one of us to be your mentor who would it be?

Me: It was about time he asked.(thinking)

Carnell: Earth to Amber....(snapping)

Me: Oh I'm sorry. I was about to answer but Dustin came in.

Dustin: Aye what's taking y'all so long the movie starting.

Carnell: We coming just talking for a second hold up.

Dustin: Aight brah don't take too long.(being sarcastic)

We went into the living room the music was off so they were watching a movie called The Woman in Black. All the seats were taken so me and Carnell sat together.

Rain: Here come the good part y'all!!!

Tiny: Will you shut up!!!

Rain: Fine.

We were all tuned in when all of a sudden somebody grabbed my hand and somebody else screamed after while the movie was over.

Patrick: Run white boy run. Aaaaahhhh!!!

Tiny: Run she gonna kill you!!!

Kelly: Play dead fool!!!!

When I saw who hand it was Its Carnell. We looked at each other and pulled away but I could feel my cheeks getting hot and I saw Nell blushing too. Then he put his hand back on mine.

Dustin: I can't watch nothing with y'all man all that screaming. Who was that anyway?

Me: Rain, Pat, and Kelly.

Patrick: (singing)Why you gotta be so rude

Rain:(singing) Don't you know I'm human too.

Dustin: Aight chill man we heard enough.(looking over at me & Carnell) I see y'all got comfy huh holding hands I see.

Carnell: So it's my hand and I can do what I want with it.

Me: Got a problem Dustin?

Dustin: Nah I'm straight.

It was getting late so we was getting ready to go home when Dustin beat us to the punch.

Dustin: Well it was nice seeing y'all but we gotta work on the contest stuff you know.

Tiny: Oh we know but don't try to kick us out on the low we was going anyway.

Me: Yeah. It was good hanging out with yall. Is it gonna be tomorrow when you announce about starting the contest?

Carnell: Yeah we were gonna tweet it tonight.

Me: Alright then well see you guys. Bye!!

All: Bye y'all.
Patrick started singing again before we left I swear he is funny.

Patrick: (singing) please don't go please don't gooooooo

Carnell was closing the door while Patrick was still singing. Lol

....Later that night I checked my Twitter and saw Carnell post a tweet.

@CarnellOfB5
Hey guys we just wanted to let you know that tomorrow the contest starts so be there at the cafe at 10:00am love y'all.

After that it was time for bed and getting ready for tomorrow.