Chapter 35: Another Fight

Dustin punched Nell then everything broke loose.

Carnell: Negro you punch like a girl.

Me: Oh really lets see what Amber says when I hit it.

Carnell: you ain't touching her.(Thumps)

Me: I already did.(smirking)

Then Nell hits Dustin and knocks him on the floor.

Amber, Patrick, and Kelly came running upstairs.

Pat: You got knocked the F out!!!!

Kel: Man chill you see he hurt. Help him on the bed. Carnell put some clothes on.

Nell: Whatever this my room. Don't look then.

Pat: Why my brothers. Why must we fight over things that break us apart.

Kel: Y'all stop. What happened?

Me: After I talked with y'all outside I heard noises coming from the room and busted in on them.

Kelly: Guys tell me it ain't so. (Shaking his head)

Carnell: Look y'all need to get out. He came in unannounced so I gave him what he deserved. Plus we just made out.

Me: Man look I don't have time for this. Nobody doesn't want to deal with trash no way.

Pat & Kelly: Here we go again.(throws hands in the air)

Before things got worse Kelly got a hold of Dustin while Pat grabbed Carnell.Then Amber jumped in.....

Amber: Who are you calling trash? Mr. I put my d wherever I can put it.

Me: Nell get your girl. Nobody got time for little girls like her.

Carnell: Chill man you the one that need to watch what you doing. Man let's go Amber.

Kel: Look y'all need to just forget this. D you need to go get some rest and Nell go somewhere with Amber until this blows off.

Me & Nell: Whatever

After that blow out Dustin went to his room and nell went back to Amber's house.