Chapter 16: The Date

Amber and Dustin having a conversation before they reach the theater.

(Music playing)

Dustin: Your girls must be really protective of you.

Me: Yeah they are but it doesn't bother me. Aren't you like that with your brothers?

Dustin:  True I am. So to change the subject. What kind of movie you want to see?

Me: That's a tough choice but I'll say  Godzilla.

Dustin: Cool.

(They reach the theater. Dustin got the tickets and they went in.The movie was starting.)

After a while Dustin starts to caress on Amber.

Me: What are doing?

Dustin: Nothing just wanted to see how soft your skin was.

Me: Look I'll be nice. But we can't get freaky deaky up in here ok.

Dustin: (laughs) I gotcha.

(Dustin starts kissing Amber then tries to reach for Amber's chest.The phone vibrates it was Carnell calling.)

Me:  Okay you need to chill alright. The kissing was fine but now you going to far.(Walking out)

Dustin: Forget you then.

(He ran after Amber.)

Me: I don't know why I came to this I knew something would go wrong.Carnell was calling I know he's wondering why I didn't answer.

Dustin: Amber wait up. (Breathing hard). Look I'm sorry for the way acted. I never should have done that.

Me:  You think? Just because you did that with someone else doesn't mean you can do th.....

(Interrupting, he grabs her waist and pulls her close and kisses her.)

Me: Ok let me breathe. (Laughs)

Dustin: (wiping his lips) My bad.

Me: Can you take me home.

Dustin: Yeah. I hope I didn't do anything that bad.

Me:  (What you think I'm just gonna let you let you touch me without a problem. No!)

Me:  You good. I just need to get in. I'm kinda tired.

Dustin drove Amber home feeling he went too far and too fast but hopes he didn't ruin things. Meanwhile, Amber is thinking about her and Carnell.

Me:  Thanks for bringing me home.

Dustin: No problem. Hope we still good. I'll talk to you later.