Chapter 7: Time to Sing

I walked up looking at Rain and Tiny as if I wanted to slap the crap out of them. I made it on stage.

Me: Um I didn't expect to be up here my friend was suppose to sing but I guess I'll do it. Oh my name is Amber Li Brittain and I'll be singing Bound To You by Christina Aguilera .

I felt like I was going to die up their all eyes on me but I closed them and sung my song. After I finished everybody was standing even all the guys. I was like wow. The contest was coming to an end and Patrick came up.

Patrick: We appreciate all of you coming tonight and just to say thank you the winners will be picked but a surprise at the end.

Me: So is this what y'all were planning last night.  Putting me in the contest.

Rain & Tiny : Yeah(slowly)

Me: I really am mad at you guys but I'm happy you did it .

Tiny: We knew if you wanted to take that big step it was now.

Rain: Exactly

We were leaving and I dropped something but I was so happy I didn't bother to pick it up.

Carnell: That Amber girl left her CD.

Kelly: Well go give it to her.

Carnell: I don't know her like that.

(Dustin,Patrick, and Bryan walks in )

Dustin: What y'all talking about out here?

Kelly: That Brittain girl left her CD. I say why don't we check it out.

Patrick: I agree.

Bryan : Me too

Carnell: we can listen to it at the studio. When are you going to pick the top 3.

Dustin: I say next week. So that way we can review each one and have the right choice.

The boys left the café and went to the studio. The girls went to hang out .