Chapter 9: Carnell's Crush

(Texting)

Carnell: hey Amber this is Carnell from the cafe.When you left today you dropped your CD and wanted you to know we have it.

Me : (phone buzzes) who is this texting me? Let me see. It says carnell?

I read the text and I can't believe I left my CD. I have to get that back.

I couldn't believe it was Carnell texting me. You know I freaked out in the inside. But I had to stay calm.

Me: Hey Carnell thank you so much for getting it many people would have thrown it or kept it.

Carnell: that's true. But we were planning to give it to you next week.

If that's cool.

Me:um yeah. I was nervous today. That was my first time singing in public.

Carnell: You did great if I had to pick it would be you. But keep it on the low lol.

Me: that's sweet. Don't worry my lips are sealed. I hear you guys are working on a new album.

Carnell: yeah we are just trying out some beats to get the music out there.

Me: I know right I've always wanted to do music. I can't wait to hear it.

Carnell: me too. I mean yeah but I'll talk to you later if that's OK.

Me : yeah sure have a good night.

Carnell: You too.

Carnell was starting to crush on Amber but he didn't want to start crushing on somebody he barely knew. I think Amber was feeling him too but we'll see.