Chapter Eight: Failed Escape

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey too all of you who are reading my story thank you so much for taking the time to read my story. Let me know what you think please.

Chapter Eight: Failed Escape.

Cassandra's P.O.V

Brock tried to save me? Wasn't he apart if this? Why would he save me and betray his brother?

I was snapped from my thoughts when Trent walked to me and planted his lips forcefully upon mine.

"I've got to check perimeters you are going to stay with Drake. I don't want to here that you misbehaved or did something wrong do you understand me Cassandra?" Trent forced me to look in his eyes and everyone around him snorted and sneered at the way Trent was speaking to me.

I don't know where it came from but, I suddenly got a sense of courage run through my veins. I didn't deserve to be treated like a pet.

"No!" I whispered.

I heard all the other guys gasp and casually move away from Trent as he began to shake from head to toe.

"WHAT DIF YOU JUST SAY?" He bellowed and began shaking even more than before.

"I SAID NO! IM NOT SOME LITTLR PET YOU CAN BOSS AROUND IM A FUCKIBG HUMAN BEING. I DONT DESERVE YOUR SHIT." I thundered.

Trent went to yell at me but, I cut him off once again.

"I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT FROM ME BUT, I WANT TO GO HOME TO MY FAMILY AND FIANCE. I. DONT. WANT.YOU. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD."

The whole room became silent as Trent glared at me and began to shake uncontrollably.

"Trent dude you are going to want to calm down before you do something you regret."Drake announced.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." Trent growled and he now glared at his friend.

Drake and Trent were looking at each other and sharing a silent conversation.

"Cassandra you will go to Drakes room this minute and you will do as you are told you got it?" Trent demanded.

"no I don't got it I'm not some possession you can order around I'm a fucking human being."I screeched.

I didn't get time to react Trent lunged at me but before he got to me Drake grabbed my arm and threw me across the room. As I landed I turned my head to see Trent turn into a wolf? No I must be seeing things they don't exist. This was my last thought before I sercame to the darkness.

Trent's P.O.V

Oh shit. I watched as Drake saved Cassandra's life by throwing her from my line of fire only for her to hit a wall and then the cold hard tiled floor. Instantly I shifted and went to check my mate.

"No I must be seeing things they don't exist." She mumbled before falling into unconsciousness.

I knew without a doubt she had seen me shift. I had been hoping to keep this from her a little while longer but unfortunately my anger got the better of me.

If only Brock hadn't of found out about Cassandra than I wouldn't have been angry and I wouldn't have hurt my mate. I will make it up to her even if I have to swallow my man hood in the process ill make it up to her. She's mine all mine.

Drake lifted Cassandra up and headed off to my room. I followed behind only to make sure he didn't try anything. I may trust him with my mate but my wolf is a little more hesitant. He just wants Cassandra to himself twenty four fucking hours a day and it is starting to piss me the fuck off. I'm the meanest alpha around yet I crumble and submit to a human. No I am a fucking alpha for crying out loud. Cassandra needs to realise that I'm in charge. No more special treatment I will treat her like all other females. She will know respect and she will pleasure me whenever I see fit. Everytime she does wrong she will be punished and not all punishments will be sexual.

"You've got yourself a wild one there bro." Drake teased before taking his position at the door.

"I'm going to tighten up security make sure no one gets in and she doesn't get out got it."

"Yes alpha Almighty." Drake bowed being his usual smart ass self.

I knew Cassandra was in safe hands. Drake would fight with his life to keep her safe and make sure she isn't taken from me. When I get back I think I may have to go back over the rules with Cassandra she obviously misunderstood something.

Cassandras P.O.V

Upon waking up I found I had the worse headache imaginable I could literally feel my heart beating through my skull.

"Rebounding off a wall onto the marble floor usually does that." A voice spoke from beside the door.

I jumped and saw Drake sitting there with a glass of water which he offered to me along with some pills. I shook my head and refused to move.

"You really are stubborn.I promise it KS only panadol it will make you better." He spoke each word like I was a small child.

With every word he took one step closer to me which I returned with a small shuffle backwards. It all ended once I hit the bedboard and he jumped on me.

I squealed in shock which allowed him access to my mouth. He dropped two white pills in my mouth than he tipped water down my throat before closing my mouse and pinching my nose blocking off my airways. I fought against him for a few minutes before I gave in a swallowed the medication.

"sorry sweetheart alphas orders now......"

Drake was cut of by a deadly growl and crashing which was coming from the hallway. Everything came back to me now. The way Trent acted and him turning into a wolf it was all real.

"Cassandra you are to stay here do not leave the alphas room under any circumstances you got me."Drake demanded not leaving until I nodded in agreement. The very moment he had left the room I tried the door but he had locked it. I tried the bedroom window. No good it had been nailed shut. I ran into the bathroom looking for something to unlock the door with when I came across the open bathroom window.

Ok maybe climbing out the window wasn't my brightest idea. In order to climb out the window I had to make myself a mint ladder by using all the toilet paper packages and boxes of washing powder. Upon using all of them I still couldn't reach so I had to climb the rest of the way.

The lengths one will go through in order to escape. I had one leg out the window when the bathroom door burst open and there stood a fuming Drake.

"GET DOWN FROM TGERE THIS VERY SECOND." He shouted but I simply pulled my other leg through the window and jumped into the adjacent tree. I hurriedly climbed down and ran off into the forest. I was running for about five minutes when I heard heavy footsteps behind me. I made the mistake of looking behind me only to see Drake lunge at my legs and take them out from under me.

I hit the ground with a vengeance. Everything began to spin and I could see about five of Drake. I became aware of someone lifting me up and carrying me but, my mind was such a blur that it could have been anyone for all I knew it could have been God himself

man I feel stoned.Everything is unfocused and I feel like I'm coming down from a major buzz.

"You are so going to get it when we get home Cassandra."Drake muttered in my ear so he must be the one carrying me.

Suddenly I was able to focus and think clearly. In front of me stood a massive mansion which I can. only presume belongs to Trent.

If I hadn't noticed the pacing Trent out the front or the deadly look on his face I may have admired the house a little more.

If looks could kill I would be decapitated and my head would be hanging on a tree branch. The looks I was receiving from Trent told me he was pissed off and I would pay for trying to escape.

Drake placed me at Trent's feet before stepping away from me.

"Cassandra I think its time you seen the play room." Trent smirked.

Oh no! the look on his face said it all I'm going to suffer for trying to leave. He wouldn't kill me would he??

Authors note:

How was that? Did you like it? What do you think awaits Cassandra in the play room. Keep reading to find out. Xoxo.

jadie :)