Chapter Fourteen: Trust Me.

~Cassandras P.O.V.~

When I woke up my throat was sore and my body was aching however, this was the least of my worries as I found myself in a room i had never seen before. I tried to get up but found something heavy was holding me down at my waist.

I looked beside me and squealed. All I could see was a head of black hair and a naked chest. My squeal alerted the stranger and he catapoulted himself over me and looked around the room on high alert.

I took a chance to look at my new kidnapper and realised that it was Brock Andersen. All thevevents of last night came flooding back into my mind.

"Whats wrong Sandy are u ok?" He asked kissing my cheek softly however, he never ventured towards my mouth.

Hold up a minute did he just call me Sandy?

"Yes I did. Sandy is my nickname for you." Brock Answered .

Did I say it out loud?

"No beautiful you didnt but, because you are my mate and I can hear your thoughts as you will be able to hear mine with practice." He whispered in my ear.

I tensed when he mentioned mates and I began to hyperventilate. Brock noticed and in an instant he was off me and i was lifted up and placed on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and rocked me back and forth.

He was placing small kisses on my cheeks and on my neck whilst whispering soothing words in my ears.

"Its ok Sandy."

"Breathe in and out."

"I will never hurt you. Please just Trust me."

"I will never do the things he did you are my angel, my world."

These are the soothing words he whispered whilst I sobbed and cried and fought to get out of his grip. His arms were like iron they did not bend. He continued to craddle me like a baby until my sobs had controlled themselves.

Brock slowly moved his arms from around me and turned to face him. He wiped my wet eyes and kissed under my puffy eyes. His kisses left soft comforting tingles throughout my body. This is something Trents touch was never able to do.

"His touch never comforted you Baby girl because he wasnt your true mate. Im your true mate, im the one who can comfort you and also im the one with is fertile meanimg we can have children but only if you want to have them." he explained once agained once again reading my thoughts.

I swear him reading my thoughts is getting annoying. Maybe if I kicked him in the nuts I can run for the door and get home.

Brock quickly changed positions so that his balls were no longer within my reach. Stupid mutt heard me again. He needs a good damn lead to chain his god damn bed and then I can run.

A growl ripped through the room and I was suddenly on my back with a very angry Brock looking down at me.

"Get.it.through.your.head.you.are.not.leaving.your.mine.and.you.will.stay.with.me."He growled through his teeth.

I could see that he was trying to keep his wolf at bay.

"Brock. I am not an object you cannot keep me here please let me go home." I begged.

His anger seemed to subside however his grip on me and the firm look did not.

"You are not an object Sandy but you are staying here with me." He whispered.

I saw my opportunity and I took it. Brocks attention was to focused on my face so he was unaware of my knee moving into position. Without warning I slammed my knee upwards into his groin sending him whimpering and growling to the floor.