chapter seven: You cant escape me.

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys I'm not sure if you are aware or not but, sadly one of our own wattpad brothers has lost his life. I am dedicating this chapter in memory of Jonah the genius behind @Darkandscary. Jonah and I didn't know each other well but from what I did know he was a kind compassionate and funny Guy. The world has lost a truly beautiful person and his passing will affect many. I would like to take this opportunity to offer my condolences to Jonah's family and friends. it will not bring Jonah back but know he touched the lives of many people myself being one of them. Rest In Peace Jonah. I truly hope that you have found peace.

love Jade xoxoxo.

chapter seven.

Upon using Trent's head as a baseball and hitting a honer I sprinted towards the bedroom door. once opening the door I was faced with a long black corridor consisting of seven closed doors. I couldn't see stairs anywhere bit I knew this house had multiple stories which meant that behind one of those seven doors was the stairs.

I cautiously opened each door as they consisted of boys bedrooms luckily they were all empty though.

I opened the sixth door and Froze. A really tall Guy about 22 or 23 was pinning a girl about 19 to the bed and she was crying. As though he heard me breathing the brown haired man turned around and smirked.

"Hello Cassie bear. I don't think your supposed to be here." he smiled as he took fast steps towards me.

He reached his arms out towards me. He tried to grab me and I slammed the door in his face.

I turned and headed for the last door as Trent came into the hallway and his friend chased after me.

"DRAKE DONT LET HER OUT THAT DOOR. " Trent's voice boomed in the hallway.

I turned around and regretted it immediately as I was tackled to the ground by Drake. he flipped us over so I landed on top of him. I tried wiggling away but it was to no prevail his grip remained firm and slightly painful.

I was suddenly ripped from Drake and slammed into a muscular chest.

"Naughty Cassandra you can't escape me. You are mine forever." Trent whispered in my ear before I felt a slight prick in my neck before my eye lids became heavy.

I tried to fight it and everyone became to be a blur. I noticed that more people had emerge in the hall. I recognised two of them as the people who had helped kidnap me.

"Give in Cassandra. we will talk about your punishment later." Trent whispered before my world went dark.

#dream#

"you look beautiful Cassandra." Preston whispered as I stood before him in my white wedding gown.

"You look handsome my prince."

I turned around and saw the beaming faces of my family and friends.

"By the power bestowed upon me I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest announced.

Preston beamed down at me before placing his lips on mine delicately. I returned his kiss with pashion until I could no longer breath. stepping back to breathe I looked up and saw Trent standing there.

"Your all mine now nobody can take you away from me." Trent whispered.

#End of dream#

I bolted awake only to smack heads with someone.

"Owwwwwwwwww!" I whinned.

"Are you ok baby?" A deadly familiar voice called as I felt hands running up and down my thighs