Chapter seventeen: New people in town

The alphas stolen mate.

Chapter 17: The new guys in town.

Authors note:

Hey everyone this chapter is dedicated to @alphazoe, who has been an amazing person voting and encouraging me to keep writting. Thanks so much for all your susupport

Hey dudes and dudettes, gosh its been a hell of a long time since I update this story but I have had serious writters block. I'm also focusing a little more on my stories " dangerous lover?, without you, and THe big bad wolfs weakness" at the moment. So please also check those out for me if you can. I will be forever greatful. I hope all of you have been well. Now I will stop stalling and get to the chapter. Love you all loads. :-).

Chapter 17: The New people in town.

Preston's P.O.V

I waited anxiously at the arrival section at the airport. Its been two whole weeks, since I made the phone call and finally my backup, arrives today. I need to save Cassandra. Then we will move away and escape from all this werewolf and mythical creature bullshit. Cassandra deserves so much better than a family of mutts who will only ever be able to hurt her, and she deserves better than that Anderson boy she apparently is mated to. His head will be the first to be removes from his shoulders.

Cassandra is mine! She has been mine every since we met at school all those years ago now. I wont let a bunch of mutts and mongrels get in our way of happiness. I never told Cassandra of my job before we met or whilst we were dating for the first year, being a lawyer is my job now but, it wasn't always my only job it use to be my cover up for what's I really did. There ain't no court date id judgement day in the court I really work for, its execution on the spot, no trial date or second chances.

I was snapped from my day dream as I was rudely smacked in the face by a heavy as fuck bag. I turned furiously at the culprit readying my tyraid of curses, noticing the familiar little blonde in front of me a smirk took over my features instead. I should have known it would be her, who else would be stupid enough to smack me upside the head. I mean look at me, Im more built than people think and I can kick some serious ass when I need to.

"Welcome Rochelle. I see that you have not changed." I say turning my attention back to the small girl before me.

I had no time to ready myseld before she jumped into my arms taking me down to the tiled floor painfully. No judging, she looks small however she is not weak! I hug her back just as tightly. I must admit I had missed this little trouble maker over the years. Once I met Cassandra, I pretty much cut these guys out of my life for her safety. They all understood and agreed with my actions but, I k.ow it hurt them just as much as it hurt me.

"So small fry, where are the others. Not that I'm not happy to see you but, I need a lot of reinforcement not just you Shorty." I released watching her pale angelic face turn red and steam appear from her ears.

Ooops! I think I may have pissed her odd. She always hated the jokes about her height. I start thinking of places tl hide when I almost pulled into a tight hug from behind. Turning I see Steve and seven other guys who were apart of my old team, my family.

"Man, you pissed off my sis in less than five minutes. That's totally a new record, good job. " Steve teased before hugging me tightly again.

I giggled as I flashed my eyes to Rochelle and say Izaak one of my other mates holding her close to his chest kissing her and calming down. That's new, they use to hate one another, good for them.

" I've got a headquarters set up,weapons, first aid, top of the line technology. Everything you could possibly need or want will be there." I explain as I lead them out of the airport where we split up into two cars and head to my recent investment.