Chapter sixteen : Flashbacks

~Brock's P.O.V~

Last night was perfect. Cassandra answered all of my questions without hesitation and even began to ask me some of her own. Mason and Derrick believe it or not helped, by them being in the room Cassandra felt more confortable.

She did however ask them to leave just after nightfall stating that she wished to know me better. Im so lucky to have this beautiful girl by my side, looking down at the beauty before me I cannot help but remember the very first time I laid eyes on her.

................................................................

+Flashback fifteen years ago (Brock's P.O.V. 1997)

I was in the woods watching my packs beta teaching the younger wolves combat skills when I heard it... The sounds of laughter. Looking left then right I realised that it didnt not belong to this side of the borderline. Walking furt!er along the border I noticed a girl.

A very Beautiful girl stood just on the borderline spinning in circles, her pink dress swirling around her as she pirouetted and spun happily. This girl seemed younger than my seven years of age perhaps she is 5 or maybe 6.

Her beautiful long hair cascaded down her back and swished along in the wind as she spun.

I suddenly felt a connection to this girl. One which was so deep I could not bare to be apathy from her. Being the son of an hour I used My heightened senses to smell her. It was greatest with the smell of........ Cinnamon and caramel infusion.

It could not be possible, yet the facts lay in front of me in the form of this mesmerizing girl. I had found my mate, my soul mate, the other half of my heart. At the age of seven this is very rare if not never heard of.

Racing home to inform my father, I realised which side of the fence my mate stood. The Milano property. This family had once been friends with my own until something involving a family known as the Italiano's ruined it.

"Daddy I found My mate." I bellowed.

Every eye of the people in he room turned towards me. My brothers stared in shock, father in pride and mother in happiness. My dad and brothers followed me to the borderline to witness for themselves the beauty known as my mate

As we approached I noticed a boy my age step from the trees and place an arm around my mate. An overwhelming sense of protectiveness overcame my body. I lunged for the figure only to be pulled back by my father.

"Its ok son. I promise you that we will get her back for you. She is yours." He whispered.

I will get you soon my mate. I promised myself whilst also promising to slit the throat of the boy who dared to touch her.

"Her name is Cassandra Milano and she has always belonged to you. That boy is Andrew Italiano, his parents wish for him to marry Cassandra but, I promise you he wont. Cassandra is yours.,"

+End of flashback, ,+

................................,........................

My father had been right all those years ago. Cassandra is mine and I will always protect what belongs to me, even if the person I am protecting her from my own brother.

Trent always had a sadistic and psychotic nature. Upon meeting Cassandra for the first time at the age of fifteen, he wished to mate her. If it wasn't for the wolfsbane I injected my beautiful mate would have lost her innocence at the young age of 13.

I was always worried someone would hurt her so, I became her personal stalker. Walking behind her on her way home from school, following her to shopping centers and even watching her do housework. I never wanted anything to happen.