Chapter four: Charity ball

Hey guys I hope you are enjoying my story so far. Please enjoy. JJ

Chapter Four:  Charity ball.

“Yes!” I screamed before lunging into his already waiting arms.

Preston continued to spin me around until we both became so, dizzy that we could no longer see straight. When he placed me once again on my own two feet he placed the ring upon my finger and it gleamed up at me. I couldn’t help but be engrossed by the rings eternal beautiful. My eyes grazed upon the band of the ring and I saw the words “Cassie and Press eternally together.”  I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me. I inched closer and closer until our lips were a mere few millimetres apart before I whispered.

“I love you eternally.” Just before I kissed him.

Preston and I spent the night wrapped in each other’s arms and talking about all the adventures we had taken over the years. At some stage we must have fallen asleep as we both awoke to the sun streaming into our eyes. We both instantly broke out laughing as we remembered the one time we fell asleep on the football fields at our school and awoke to the football team’s wolf whistles and two month’s worth of detentions. Preston and I began to pack up all our stuff and head home. I decided to go and see Derrick to let him know the news before heading home as Preston explained that my parents already knew that he has proposed. He apparently had done the old fashion thing and asked my father and brothers for permission to marry me.

Preston dropped me off at Derrick’s place before he headed back to his motel. I walked towards Derrick’s door and rang the doorbell even though I had a key to his house.

“Who is it?” He called from I’m guessing the other end of the house.

“It’s Cass do you feel like letting me in I have some big news?” I teased. I suddenly heard multiple pairs of feet running towards the door.

When the door opened I was faced with Brock, Mason, Derrick, Damon, Knox and Franklin. They were all looking at me suspiciously and I made sure that my purse covered my ring so that I could tell them myself and not have them simply find out.

“So what is this important news?” Derrick demanded with his eyebrows raised.

I pushed past him and jumped on his lounge making him glare at me. I purposely bounced on it twice just to annoy him. I noticed Brock and the others trying not to laugh at Derrick’s angry expression.

“So how did the date go last night?” Derrick asked and the others had a weird smirk on their faces like they knew something I didn’t know.

“Well it didn’t exactly go as to plan but, it ended very, very well.” I replied as I began to think about the night before.

Franklin’s laughing snapped me back into place and the others were just staring at me with their mouths hanging open.

“Looks like someone got laid last night.” He smirked and I literally fell off the lounge causing him, Damon and Knox to roar with laughter.

“Firstly my sex life is none of your business and secondly no I did not get laid last night it was something better.” I explained and now Derrick and the others were interested.

“What could be better than sex?” Franklin asked as he considered the things that could be better.

“Franklin you’re a man whore.” I gasped and he started to growl at me.

“No I’m not.”

“Yes you are.”

“Am not.”