Chapter six: Punishments

Authors note: Hey guys I have decided soon that I am going to be making my chapters shorter soon as I will be able to update a lot sooner with shorter chapters. :)

Chapter five: Punishments.

Brock Andersen kidnapped me! Brock Andersen kidnapped me! Brock Andersen kidnapped me! This one sentence has been running through my mind since I opened my eyes about a minute ago. I awoke to find myself handcuffed to a kind sized bed in an enormous room. The worst past was when I looked down at myself and saw that I was in a very revealing piece of lingerie the undie section was a G-string! My boobs were pushed up to the max where they looked like F or G cups juxtaposed to my double D's. The lingerie was skin tight and see through minus the bra and undies. I can't believe that he changed me and not just that but he changed me into the clothes that a complete slut would wear. I began pulling at the handcuffs on my wrists and ankles but they wouldn't budge.

"You won't be able to break them babe." An amused voice said from in the dark corner of the room.

I tried to move again but the cuffs restricted all movements. I noticed him walking closer to me and he had a sick smirk on his face as he stepped into the light. When I looked at him he looked a little different than normal his hair seemed to be a little darker than I realised that his eyes look blue.

"Brock?" I questioned and he smirked before shaking his head and jumping on top of me.

He pinned my body to the mattress with his own before he ran his nose along my cheeks and smiled down at me.

"My name is Trent. Brock is my twin brother and I don't want you talking about him ever again do you understand me?" He asked as he kissed up and down my neck whilst he held me flat to the bed.

"Stop touching me." I demanded whilst wriggling around underneath him.

"Sorry baby but no means the same as yes to me." He whispered and he began trailing his fingers up and down the side of my waist as he devoured my neck with his mouth.

"I believe you have punishments owing and trust me sweetheart they have really piled up since we last spoke. I think I'm up to something like thirty but, before we get to that I have a list of rules that I want you to read out loud and then you will agree to follow these rules by kissing me on the lips including tongue. If you don't you will regret it trust me." He warned before getting off me to retrieve a piece of paper from a desk which sat on the other side of the room.

"OK now I am going to unlock one hand so that you can hold the paper. You will not try anything you got it?" He demanded whilst I quickly nodded.

After un-cuffing one of my hands he handed me a piece of paper.

"Now read the rules out loud." He demanded.

I looked at the paper for a few minutes and read the rules in my head until I felt an excruciating pain in my scalp. Trent had a good grip on my hair and he was holding it up in the air painfully.

"Please stop!" I sobbed and he smirked down at me before releasing my hair.

"Did I or did I not tell you to read it out loud." He growled before positioning himself behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"ANSWER ME!" He screamed and tightened his grip on my waist painfully.

"Y..yes." I stammered.

"Good now read them out loud and then you will seal the deal by kissing me." He winked.

"1: Do not try to escape

2: Do not leave the room without Trent.

3: You will wear all clothing that Trent tells you too.