Bonus Chapter: Nova & Ace's Wedding.

"For every problem is gone because I flew everywhere with love inside of me. It's unbelievable to see how love can set me free."
-Chris Brown ft. Keri Hilson
~~~~~~~~
(WARNING: There's going to be some NSFW towards the end of the chapter. This is probably as close to smut as I'll ever write in this story and like...I might do it again later on but yeah the whole PG-13 rating is kinda shot to hell but it iz what it izz)

(Disclaimer: I do not support Chris Brown, nor anything related to him. Yes, his face portrays Jerome Swain but that's it. I like his old songs but I do not support the artist. Also this chapter is going to be incredibly fluffy. You're all adults, deal with it.)

The Night Before

As January rolled around, the brutal cold weather in Portland had lessened. There was still some nights that consisted of roads and sidewalks freezing over, and on more than one occasion Cameron had to wrap his favorite red scarf around April when her sniffles increased in volume during their morning workout.

Something she would protest against with annoyed huffs and sarcastic remarks. All which were easily ignored by Cameron, who would give a bright smile and make April blush so brightly she would shut up and suck it up.

Nonetheless, the day Nova Dawn Smith and Ace Osaka Margo decided to wed it was sunny. Two nights before the wedding was of similar fashion. The air had a subtle chill that a cardigan could easily fix and Frankie fiddled with the keys on his piano. For the life of him nothing could come to mind that inspired him to compose. He had already asked his best friend, Belle, to accompany him to the wedding and it took him by surprise when his friend suggested taking not just one but two dates. They had hoped that this would inspire the lanky Margo to write an upbeat melody for Ace and Nova's wedding, the request the couple asked of Frankie--to play at their wedding--was one that not only baffled him but caused him so much distress the past couple of days that his present company had to physically get him into the shower to wash his hair that was starting to stick to his forehead.

It was difficult wrestling him out of his clothes, her small stature was a slight disadvantage but Frankie was so dazed and dissociated with reality, she felt like she could see musical notes leaving and entering his head. It gave her the extra push to finish her task of taking care of him.

Belle wrestled him with all her small might for the body wash but by then the soap in his hair was dripping into his eyes and he physically lifted her out of the steamy space. She gasped when he gripped her so easily under her arms and put her over the threshold. Frankie could barely lift anything over eighty pounds for too long, the work of his lungs having to put in overtime made it impossible for him to even consider the gym. She knew she pulled a nerve when she tried to scrub his inner groin with the loofa, she often took their friendship to the most intimate levels without considering the emotional implications behind the action.

The door had slammed behind him and she only half-heartedly stifled her laughter. At least he wasn't gonna smell anymore. She could take the silent treatment for a few hours if it meant seeing his fluffy curls.

Frankie was always such a blank character, never in mind, never in sight, silently there but mentally elsewhere. It was hard to get a decent read on him and the energy he emitted was so non-judgmental it made it easy to be his friend. If you liked long periods of good music with no talking and the freedom to be yourself with no one to scold, reprimand, or even hype your actions; Frankie was the person to be with.

However, that often caused issues nonetheless as he never vocalized what he considered crossing the line...or well anything for that matter. He was not completely soulless, he felt excitement, worry, and fun like everyone else. It often surfaced the most when it involved music but he did do it in a variety of small-scale actions too. He never seemed to share anything to anyone, not his thoughts, not his emotions, not even his opinions.