Chapter 22.

"I will give you all my heart so we can start it all over again"
-One Direction
~~~~~~~~~~

Winter

Humming along to the song in my head, I twirled as I put the large bowl of popcorn on the counter before going to the fridge.

Seeing the drinks were at them bottom I grabbed Aprils favorite--Pepsi--and my own, Sprite.
My hips were shimmied as I stood back to my full height and twirled around-

"Shit!" I jumped my grip on the cans tightening before placing them beside the bowl.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" The brunettes voice gushed.

I held a hand to my chest, the steady rhythm of my heartbeat had quickened with shock.

"It's not your fault. I didn't hear you come in." Was my response after a few minutes passed.

She let out a bell like laugh "Understandable. I am pretty quiet."

Nodding I joined her laughter before sticking out a hand--the one that clutched my chest falling back to my side.

"Hi. I'm Winter."

Realization dawned on her, her grin faltering a bit before a large polite smile took place.

"I'm Ellison." Shaking my hand, she let go before looking at my outfit.

My face flushed, I wasn't wearing a bra and April's shirt was huge on my small figure

My face flushed, I wasn't wearing a bra and April's shirt was huge on my small figure. Ellison was the same height as myself but a few pounds over curvy, gorgeous nonetheless. Light blue jeans covered her legs as well as high top boot sneakers.

"That's a cute sweater!" I complimented pointing to the sea blue pullover.

Looking down at herself I watched her face flush. "Thank you."

"Welcome."

An awkward silence filled the air, both of us not really knowing what to do. Racking my brain to say anything just to make this less tense, I was relieved when Ellison spoke.

"The boys weren't kidding when they said you were-and I quote--"Smoking hot."."

"Was it that really tall one with nose hoop?" My tone pitched.

"Jerome?" she chuckled "How'd you know?"

"Lucky guess." I smirked.

"I see you have a hoop like him too." she noted.

"It was Scar's idea. It was get matching tattoos or piercings. I chose the latter of course." explaining I realized how dumb it probably sounded, getting a piercing because your girlfriend made you choose.

"Didn't peg Scar as the sentimental type." Ellison's voice was steady but I detected something else--I just can't put my finger on it.

"She isn't." I chuckled "We were both drunk, but even then I knew it's a bad idea to get matching permanent ink on your skin."