Chapter 2.

"I can't set my hopes too high, 'cause every hello ends with a goodbye."
-Demi Lovato
~~~~~~~~~

Scar

"Cheap ass seats." I muttered rubbing the back of my neck to get rid of some of the cramping.

The flight had been...Interesting. Although I think I should thank Kat for that. After the whole bathroom sex, I grew tired and slept through the rest of the flight. Kissing the redhead once more before bidding my goodbyes. I'd probably never see her again and that was perfectly fine with me.

I was never one to get attached to people.

Looking around my surroundings I watched as people rushed back and forth. Some trying to find seats to wait and others trying to catch their flights. Noticing some families crying over leaving their loved ones I averted my eyes, reminding myself that I need to call my dads as soon as I can.

"Excuse me?" someone tapped my shoulder.

Spinning around my eyes widened "Whoa, you're hot."

It was the truth, standing in front of me a woman smiled and let out a chuckle. Her grey/green eyes bright as her thin face was framed with black onyx hair. She seemed to be in her thirties. The corners of her eyes holding wrinkles and skin seeming aged, but nonetheless she was smoking for an older lady.

"Thank you." Another chuckle "Are you Scar?"

"That would be me." I raised the corners of my lips in a faint smile.

"I know your real name but Billy told me you prefer Scar." She explained.

"Does anyone else know my real name?"

"No, just me."

Letting out a breath of relief I shook my head "Let's keep that a secret between you and I yeah?"

"Oh! Of course!" She agreed "My husband and I were looking for you and Peter told me to keep a look out for a girl with short hair. Although he never mentioned your age."

"I'm seventeen."

Her eyes widened at the new information, she did seem surprised but gave me a grin nonetheless.

"Well it's great to meet you and I look forward to having you in our house Scar."

"Thanks um..." Shit. I don't know her name.

"Ruth." she caught on.

"Ruth." I repeated hoping that it'll stick with me so we wouldn't have to repeat this awkward conversation.

"Darling!" A man bellowed coming to a stop in front of us.

"Oh! There you are! This is Scar! Scar this is my husband." She introduced us.

"Hey." I said.

"So you're the famous Scar! Billy's told me so much about you!" He held out a hand which I shook in a strong grip causing him to slightly wince in surprise.

"Yeah! They've never mentioned you guys at all." I honestly replied.

Seeming a bit taken back at my bluntness, he shook his head.

"They told me how you never hold back."

I shrugged "What can I say? I'm one of a kind."

"I'm James by the way." The man stated.

James was a tall man, eyes dark with salt and pepper hair. He had broad shoulders but didn't look intimidating at all. He looked like your average family father with a loving wife and kids who probably adored him. By the way he talked I knew I'd probably piss him off at least once seeing as he held an authoritative tone.