Skye's In Between

On this Smackdown episode, Dean Ambrose and John Cena are on Miz TV. Dean and John are in the ring with Miz starting the questions.

“Dean, you left John Cena flat on his back last Monday night, why would you do that?”

Dean adjusted himself in the chair, “I planted his head in the mat Monday so that he knows I don’t care who he is, what he’s done, or what he thinks he’s entitled to. Nobody crosses me. John lives by a code and I live by my own code that is that I don’t take crap from anyone. Nobody pushes me around and if you cross me, I’ll hunt you down and I’ll make you pay for it. Seth Rollins crossed me. He was my brother and he stabbed me in the back and I can’t live with myself until I set that right. Seth Rollins inside Hell in a Cell belongs to me.”

“I’m impressed and I’m not talking about being left unconscious on Monday night, I watch everything that goes on in this ring and I listen to every single sound the universe makes and ever since you stepped foot in the WWE, the decision makers behind the curtain have been worried about you. Unstable is what they call you because if they give you a microphone they don’t know what you’re gonna say. Groups like the Authority waste so many precious resources on all the BS to look for the next guy who has IT. By leaving me unconscious, you proved you got IT. Congratulations Mr. Ambrose, you impressed me. You have the balls to come in and say that you don’t give a damn if you’re John Cena because I will knock you where you stand and that’s what they want to see. Going against you for a chance a Seth Rollins, I like my chances.”

Miz stands from his chair, “He likes his chances and I bet you like yours as wells but there one person I have to ask about. What about Stephanie Skye?”

Dean turns his attention to the Miz, “What about Stephanie Skye, and watch what you say in front of me.”

“No disrespect to her, but you’re her boyfriend and John is her mentor. I just wonder where her loyalties lie when it comes to both of you.”

“It’s pretty simple…” Dean responds.

“Me.” Both John and Dean state.

Miz looks shock at their response, “That’s interesting, how about we ask her and find out. Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the Divas Champion, Stephanie Skye.”

Everything’s falling apart…

It takes a few seconds until Stephanie finally comes out to the ring. She hesitates to get in the ring but finally does.

“Stephanie, we want to know who do you want to see get Seth Rollins at Hell in a Cell?”

She looks at Miz in frustration, “I’m not gonna choose between John or Dean.”

“Surely you have to favor Dean since he is your boyfriend.”

Stephanie shakes her head, “I know what you’re trying to do Miz and you can ask me all you want which side I’m on but I will not pick between the man that I love and the man that taught me everything I know. It’s not happening.”

“Do you two hear this?” Miz turns his attention back to Dean and John, “She clearly doesn’t want one of you to feel bad about who’s side she’s-”

John interrupts, “Shut your mouth before I slap the glasses off your face and you hide in your own shadow.” He goes back towards Dean. “She has the right to cheer for whoever she wants to, just like the WWE Universe does, but this going on between us is just business not personal.”

Dean and John begin to approach each other which causes Stephanie to stand in between them. She puts her hands on both their chests. Dean takes Stephanie’s wrist to pull her closer to his side then John takes the other wrist to do the same which leads to a tug-of-war over Stephanie Skye.

“Wait this is not what people want to see they want to see,” Miz pulls Stephanie aside nearly tossing her into the ropes. “They want to see you guys fight each other which makes ratings go up. You two are ruining Miz TV.”

John and Dean look at each other.

“You’re right,” John says, “they do want to see John Cena and Dean Ambrose fight but they don’t wanna see us fight each other.”

Suddenly John and Dean go after the Miz and attack him into the corner. John prepares to hit an Attitude Adjustment but looks at Dean and hands him Miz as he delivers Dirty Deeds to finish the job. John quickly grabs Dean after the move to hit him with an Attitude Adjustment for payback from Monday. John sits on the chair as Stephanie looks at him and back at Dean on the ground. She kneels beside Dean to check on him then looks up at John, knowing that Dean had it coming from Monday and knowing how John is.