Skye's Revenge

Kane and Seth Rollins are in the middle of the ring with a picture of Dean Ambrose to the side as Rollins stand in his suit and tie in front of the podium as he speaks.

“I was the leader of the most dominant group in WWE better known as the Shield and there is a reason I handpicked Dean Ambrose to be a member of the Shield. Pain and fear was never a factor for Dean Ambrose. Dean was a courageous fighter. I had to prove to him once again that the Authority always wins.”

After replaying last week’s attack Seth begins to laugh at the footage.

“Oh I could only imagine the moment of impact when I crushed Dean Ambrose’s skull through those cinder blocks. I wonder what was going through his mind at that time. Was he thinking about how so over his head he was? Maybe he was thinking about his girl, Stephanie Skye, and how much of a failure he is as a man. I can’t imagine…”

Everything's falling apart...

Suddenly Stephanie Skye’s music starts to play and she appears on the top of that stage. She comes down to with her hands clenched in tight fists but once she gets into the ring her face softens a little.

She looks behind the photo of Dean, “Alright, just making sure Dean isn’t back there. You know he likes to pop up out of places near you.”

“Steph, how nice of you to attend your own boyfriend’s funeral,” Seth says with a smile on his face.

“Seth, you know better than anyone that it takes a lot more than cinder blocks to take Dean Ambrose down.”

“Then where is he?”

“Oh, he’s around, but I won’t tell you where. I’ll just let him make his presence when he’s ready.”

“Like he can ever figure that out since he doesn’t even know what he’s thinking. You tell him to start thinking about the ‘what if’ questions. The question that defines could’ve defined his career. What if he’d known his place and walked away when he had the chance?”

“The reason he doesn’t think before he takes action is because he fights first and asks questions later. That’s been his motive his whole life. You clearly can never understand his way of living.”

“You know what, you should be thanking me. You wouldn’t have met Dean Ambrose if it wasn’t for me and you wouldn't be Divas Champion either. I am the one who created the Shield and the one who destroyed it.”

“Another reason why I’m here. I never officially thanked you for stabbing us all in the back and selling out.”

Seth chuckles, “So what, you want a match against me?”

“You say you created all of us so let’s find out if it’s true tonight.”

“Alright, I’m pretty sure Kane can make that happen but why wait until tonight and just get it over with now.”

Kane and Seth begin to remove their dress shirts.

“Oh Seth, you weren’t the only one with brains in the group. Do you really think I would come in here alone with your lapdog, Kane, nearby? Well I brought my own backup.”

Suddenly the old Shield music starts to play and all eyes go towards the top of the stairs where Roman Reigns comes down the steps. He jumps the barricade and meets up with Kane, who attacks him but Roman manages to knock him down over the steel steps. He turns his attention in the ring where Seth is trapped between him and Stephanie Skye. Roman gets in the ring and brawls with Seth Rollins. They knock down the entire funeral set up. He attempts to finish Seth off with a spear until Kane pulls him out of the ring.

Stephanie and Roman put their fists in the center to show their friendship is still strong.

Seth Rollins w/ Kane vs. Stephanie Skye w/ Roman Reigns

Everything's falling apart...

"The following match is set for one fall. Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Roman Reigns, she is the WWE Divas Champion...Stephanie Skye."

Stephanie, followed by Roman, enter the ring in her new solo ring attire which consists of purple midriff tank top, with matching tights with kick pad boots and her hands taped up (attire is similar to Melina's old ring gear.) They wait until Seth Rollins' music starts to play.

"And her opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Kane, from Davenport, Iowa, he is Mr. Money in the Bank...Seth Rollins."

Seth comes down to the ring with his Money in the Bank briefcase and Corporate Kane behind him. He's all smile when he jumps in the ring across from Stephanie. Roman gives Stephanie a fist bump before leaving the ring.

She and Seth approach each other in the middle of the ring. Seth has a wide grin on his face as he point over by the announce table, "That's where I crushed your boyfriend's skull." He continues to tell her that he ended Dean Ambrose's career which infuriates her to the point where she slaps him across the face to get the match started.

After the slap, Stephanie begin to deliver a series of forearm shots Seth's face followed by a kick to the abdomen. She bounces off the ropes to hit Seth with a crossbody but he counters by catching her then dropping her down over his knee where he begins to spank her like a scolded child. Finally he drops her onto the mat where he continues to rant.

"You are nothing without me! You hear me!?"

As he shouts he approaches her which gives Stephanie the chance to kick him in the chest. She quickly gets to his feet to capitalize on him with a few more jabs followed with a dropkick. Stephanie goes for a second dropkick but Seth takes her down in mid-air with an enzeguri. Seth lifts her to her feet by her hair and runs to bounce off the ropes to hit her with a hard clothesline that her whole body flips backwards.

"Come on, Steph." Roman shouts from ringside.

Seth turns his attention to Roman, "She's worthless just like your brother."

Roman tries to get in the ring but the referee sends him back to the outside. Seth laughs as he turns his attention back to Stephanie. He puts her in a powerbomb position to toss her into the corner but she manages to counter with a pin attempt but only gets a two count. Once she gets back to her feet she delivers a high kick to his head to gain some momentum.She puts Seth in a headlock and delivers Dirty Deeds in homage to Dean Ambrose. Stephanie goes for the pin and when she thinks she has it Kane pulls the referee out of the ring to stop the count and punches him.

Roman runs around the ring and jumps on the steel steps to hit Kane with a Superman punch. Roman gets the groggy referee back in the ring to finish the match. Stephanie turns back towards Seth, who had gotten his hands on his MITB briefcase, he hits her in the gut with and puts it on the ground as he bounces off the ropes to deliver a curb stomp to Stephanie, causing her head to connect with briefcase. Rollins quickly tosses the briefcase out of the ring before going for the cover and the victory,

"Here is your winner...Seth Rollins."

Seth rolls out of the ring before Roman enters after him. He helps Stephanie up as they watch Seth walk out with a smile on his face and briefcase in his arms.