The Slime Effect

At the start of Raw, Seth Rollins' is in the ring with the Authority discussing the abduction of his MITB briefcase.

"Look, I know Dean Ambrose. He is not normal, he is the furthest thing from normal, he doesn't respond to situations like this the way normal people do. Ambrose thinks this is funny. Ambrose is probably laughing about this, him and his girlfriend, Stephanie Skye, who is the Divas Champion and is not acting like a good example as the champion for the other divas. Well guess what, it's not funny. There are personal items of mine that you have in my briefcase that need to be returned to me immediately."

Suddenly Dean Ambrose along with Stephanie Skye appear on the titantron.

"Seth! Are you looking for this?" He points to the briefcase that Stephanie passes on to him while holding the Diva's Championship on her shoulder. "These days, every time I look at you I wanna take a needle and thread and so my eyeballs shut, even looking at the Authority makes me sick. The only thing keeping me from doing that is looking at this gorgeous woman beside me, who in my opinion makes an amazing Divas Champion."

Stephanie Skye smiles, "Thanks, Babe."

"Of course, but back to my point. Seth, you used to be a man and now, since your letting your corporate mommy and daddy fight your battles for you I have a message for all three of you. If you want this back," He lifts the briefcase, "Come and get it."

The screen goes black.

Seth turns back to Triple H, "You see what I'm saying."

All three of them exit the ring to go backstage and find Dean Ambrose. Just as they go up the ramp, John Cena's music starts to play.

John Cena comes through the curtain and attacks Seth Rollins. He runs into the ring, followed by John, where he manages to roll out to the other side and jump over the barricade. Seth Rollins makes it back to the stage as John looks on from inside the ring. Seth and the Authority leave to get away from John.

Backstage

Dean Ambrose and Stephanie Skye are backstage talking about what happened on Smackdown after they stole Seth Rollins' MITB briefcase.

"...I mean I thought we knew Seth but the stuff in this briefcase, it's just weird." Stephanie says holding the briefcase.

"I know, we traveled together and never would I think he had this stuff in his baggage."

Stephanie shakes her head in disbelief, "Yeah, talk about 'personal' items."

Dean takes briefcase, "Now the question is, what do we do with it?"

"Hmm, I just had a flashback to my elementary school science project that got me detention for two weeks."

"Interesting, what was it?"

She smirks, "Let's just say it's gonna be a little messy."

Dean returns her smirk, "I love it when you remind me why we're together. In the meantime, I think I'm gonna stop by the concession stands."

Later that night...

Dean's music starts to play as he and Stephanie head down towards the ring. Dean has a black bag clung over his shoulder along with the MITB briefcase in his hand.

Stephanie climbs into the ring, meanwhile Dean tosses the bag over the top ropes into the ring and places the briefcase on the corner of the ring as he goes under the ring to grab a table. He slides the table in the ring then sets it up in the middle of the ring.

Dean places the briefcase on the table on display as Stephanie sets the championship right next to it. She hands Dean a microphone as she slides the black bag towards the table.

"For the guys who were looking for me earlier I was up by the concession stands. You passed by me and I waved but I think you were eating a hot dog or something. Anyways, while I was up there I decided, I don't like the way the Authority runs their merchandise stands. So, tonight we're gonna have an Ambrose and Skye clearance sale."

Dean puts the microphone down as Stephanie unzips the back revealing the shirts of various WWE superstars within it. He places it on the table and pulls out a handful of t-shirts.

"Everything must go. Everything except this," he points to the briefcase, "This is priceless. In our short time together me and this briefcase have gotten really close." He leans into the briefcase.

Stephanie looks at him, "Have you been cheating on me with the briefcase?"

"Of course not. Babe, you know you're the only one for me."

"Are you trying to make me jealous?"

"Is it working?" He says flirtatiously.

"Maybe a little."

Dean turns his attention back to the briefcase, "So Steph and I, we went through this briefcase earlier and we found some of Seth Rollins' personal items. And when we were in the Shield, we were pretty close almost like family but I never knew you had that side to you, Seth. Now i understand why you want it so badly but you're not gonna get it back but this stuff," he lifts up a handful of shirts, "is going up for auction. So let's start the bidding at one dollar."

In the middle of the auction, Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury come down to the ring to retrieve the briefcase. Stephanie alerts Dean of J&J security.

"Oh no, Steph, they sent the cruiser weight division out to get us."

"Give us the briefcase." They repeatedly demand.

"You guys gotta be so intimidating if you're gonna wanna get through to us. If you want this briefcase that's fine. Come and get it."

Dean and Stephanie stand on each side of the briefcase waiting for them to enter the ring but instead they back down from the apron to head back up the ramp and backstage.

"Alright, I forgot what I was charging for these but what the hell I stole them all anyway. Who wants them for free?"

Dean takes two handfulls of shirts and rolls out of the ring to toss them to the fans. Stephanie takes a few and hands them to the fans on the opposite side of the ring. They continue to give away all the t-shirts until Dean decided to just get rid of the bag as well.

Stephanie and Dean get back into the ring when Seth Rollins' music begins to play. He comes down the ramp with Noble and Mercury, along with security guards, behind him. They stop short of the bottom of the ramp.

Seth and Dean stare off until Dean speaks, "Alright, I guess we're busted, Steph. But are you sure you guys are security because I could've sworn you were rosebuds last week."

"Dean," Stephanie says taking her championship, "I think these guys mean business."

"You're right, we've had our fun. We're sorry, alright. Go ahead and take your briefcase back. We don't want any problems. Just take and we'll leave."

Dean and Stephanie roll out of the ring then jump over the barricade throught the crowd. Seth slowly enters the ring as they make their way up the stairs. They stop half way up the stairs before staring back at Seth.

Seth continues to look over his shoulder until he decides to open the briefcase. He lifts the lid all the way up and is greeted by a shower of green slime that hits him directly in the face leaving him in complete shock and frustration.

Meanwhile, Stephanie tries to hold in a laugh while Dean is surprised to how well it went until he finally joins Stephanie in the laughter.

"I had nothing to do with that, I'm sorry."

Seth begins to lose it in the ring as he flips the table and takes off his blazer. Once he finally does he takes his briefcase and gets out of the ring. Dean pats Stephanie on the back for a job well done as they watch Seth leave in a heat of rage.

Dean and Stephanie make their way through the concession stands where they are greeted by fans cheering them for their effort in humiliating Seth Rollins.