Destroying The Lunatic?

Dean runs across the announce table to jump over the barricade to land on Seth Rollins. He tosses Rollins back over the barricade to continue his attack by slamming his head on the announce table. After tearing the monitors from the table, Dean tosses Seth onto the table to deliver Dirty Deeds but is cut off by Kane who chokeslams him onto the table. Once Seth Rollins gets back to his feet he climbs onto the table to deliver a curbstomp to Dean Ambrose.

Kane goes over to a small black table where he lifts it up to reveal a stack of cinderblocks. Kane drags Dean’s body and places his head on top of the concrete blocks as Seth comes to finish him off with a curbstomp through the blocks.

The referee checks on Dean, who is not moving, he calls for medical help. Dr. Amann comes to aid Ambrose. The referee decides to call the match due to Dean unable to continue and making Seth Rollins the winner.

EMT’s start to make their way to Dean while Seth stand on top of the announce table claiming his victory. Kane and Seth start to walk away from the destruction they left behind. The EMT’s manage to get Dean on his back in order to put him on the stretcher.

Seth and Kane get to the stage area when Stephanie Skye appears in front of them. Seth smiles at her while she looks at him in disgust and runs past him to be by Dean’s side.

@Stheslayer101

“Is he gonna be okay?” She asks Dr. Amman.

Stephanie takes Dean’s hand that dangles off to the side until the EMT ties his arms into the stretcher. She follows beside the stretcher up the ramp and into the backstage area.

Once in the backstage, the doctors leave Stephanie and Dean alone for a few minutes. Dean starts to fidget his arms around.

“Babe, what do you need?”

He murmurs something but Stephanie is unable to understand it. She leans in closer to his mouth to hear what he says.

 “Get me out of this thing.” He says.

“What?”

He stirs around more, “Untie me.”

With hesitation Stephanie unclips the straps on the stretcher. Dean slowly sits up and puts his arm around Stephanie’s neck to catch his balance when he jumps off the stretcher.

“Let’s get out of here.”

Stephanie walks Dean to the parking lot where she helps him get into the rental car they came in with. She gets in the driver seat and drives away, leaving the arena.