Taking Home The Money

The Authority's Office

Stephanie Skye is called into the office of the Authority.

"You called me?" She asks Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.

"Yes, we did. We wanted to discuss some issues that have caught our attention." Triple H says. "On Monday, Dean Ambrose was locked in a room for the protection of others and magically he was able to escape. Now my wife and I are wondering how that happened so we were wondering if you could help shine light to the situation."

Stephanie Skye leaned side to side with her hands behind her back, "You know Dean has much more smarts than you two give him credit for but I can't really tell you what he's thinking which is what makes him more attractive to me, plus you heard him on Main Event when the Miz interviewed him."

Stephanie McMahon crosses her arms, "Despite what he said we have reason to believe that you were an accomplice in his escape."

"Well it's not my fault you didn't check for a back door for a room that you planned on keeping someone trapped inside of. That's not really smarts there that's more common sense."

"You know what my senses are telling me?" Stephanie McMahon takes a step closer to Stephanie Skye, "That you have a match against Alicia Fox and it's next."

Without saying a word, Stephanie Skye smiles and walks out of the office to get ready for her match.

Alicia Fox vs Stephanie Skye

Stephanie and Alicia circle the ring as they wait for the bell to ring. As they prepare to lock up, Stephanie notices Seth Rollins, followed by Kane, heading towards the ring. Alicia rolls out of the ring to leave Stephanie to deal with them on her own. Stephanie is backed into the ropes of the ring when Kane and Seth Rollins enter the ring. She tries to make a run for it but Seth grabs her by the hair and drags her back in the ring. He pushes her into Kane, who grabs her by the neck and prepares to chokeslam her.

Kane lifts Stephanie in the air until Dean Ambrose comes into the ring and attacks Kane causing him to drop Stephanie. Dean throws punches at Kane until he pushes him back. He continues his attack by shoving Kane into a corner but Seth interferes which causes him to turn his attention back to Rollins. Dean pushes Seth into the opposite corner of the ring followed by a series of shoulder shots into Seth's mid-section then jabs to the face. Kane comes up from behind Dean to turn him around in an attempt to chokeslam him but Dean counters with an elbow to his head.

Dean leans against the ropes when Kane comes charges at him for a clothesline but he ducks underneath. Stephanie pulls the ropes down to get Kane out of the ring and onto the floor as Dean and Seth continue their fight in the ring. Seth manages to get the upper hand as he prepares to hit Dean with a curb stomp but gets distracted when Stephanie jumps on the apron holding the MITB briefcase.

"That's my briefcase!"

Seth turns his attention back to Dean as he shoves him into the ropes. Dean falls back in between the middle rope to bounce back to hit Seth with a clothesline. Stephanie tosses the briefcase to Dean before jumping off the apron. Kane gets back in the ring to take the briefcase but Dean dodges him and rolls out of the ring. He meets up with Stephanie over the barricade with the briefcase in hand as they both go through the crowd and up the stairs.

"Give me back my briefcase!"

Dean and Stephanie turn back to taunt Seth. Dean raises the briefcase in the air with one hand and wraps his arm around Stephanie with the other as she holds the Divas Championship in her hand, holding onto two trophies in his possession.