A Splash Of Ketchup With That Mustard

At the start of Raw, Seth Rollins was out to speak about the embarrassment he sustained by the prank from Dean Ambrose but was attacked by John Cena and then by Dean. He managed to get away from them both and in response the Authority made the main event, John Cena and Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins, Kane, and Randy Orton in a 3-on-2 handicap match.

Backstage

Stephanie Skye is stretching preparing for her tag team match later on tonight. Suddenly Seth Rollins appears behind her, eyeing her up and down before approaching her.

“Looking good, Steph.” He says with a smug smile.

Stephanie crosses her arms, “Seth, I thought my scumbag senses were tingling.”

“Very funny,” he says, “Look I know you’re still a little sour about breaking up the Shield and all plus we’ve had our fair share of fights but I want you look passed all that and remember how valuable you and I were in the Shield. You and I have all the smarts and athleticism. Roman and Dean put themselves in harm that led to them taking time off meanwhile you successfully defend your divas championship and I’m Mr. Money in the Bank.” He raises the briefcase in front of her.

“Yeah, we had good times and we were like family but you threw that away as soon as you hit Roman with that steel chair.”

Seth puts his arm around her shoulder, “I know that Ambrose just influenced you to go through with that prank last week, so I’m willing to forget. You see, it’s not too late for you to make the right choice. You and I can be the ultimate power couple. The way it should’ve been.” He brushes a strand of hair from her face, “Just think about it…you are the Divas Champion and I’m soon to be WWE World Heavyweight Champion.”

“Seth,” Stephanie takes a few steps back, “you are really pushing your boundaries right now. The sad thing is you still don’t get it. It’s not all about the power or the money. Dean might not have the sanity to stop but he earns respect by always fighting. Now I’d suggest you keep your distance from me or else you’ll give Dean and John another reason to come after you.”

Stephanie takes the Divas Championship and walk away from Seth in disgust at trying to make a pass at her.

“You’re loss, Steph.” Seth shouts from a distance. “Just remember, that John and Dean are going to be looking to you to have their back and you can’t pick them both.”

In the ring

Dean Ambrose is in the ring with a microphone in hand, “I’ve been sitting back there with something running around in my head because you see, John Cena lately has been up in my space and I don’t think I like it.” He twitches his head to the side, “I told John Cena ‘don’t give me a reason not to like you’ and I’m trying, John. I’m trying REAL hard. Before we go into battle tonight why don’t you come out here and let’s settle this. Please, John, indulge me with your presence.”

Your time is up…

John Cena comes down the ramp and slides into the ring to face Dean Ambrose.

“Thank you WWE Universe for the warm introduction. I’m sure it would be the same if you were cheering for Dean Ambrose, the Unstable Dean Ambrose, the same Dean Ambrose that launched himself at me earlier today, that Dean Ambrose. Well good because if you all understand Dean Ambrose’s actions then you’ll understand mine and so do you, which means we’re clear.”

John begins to exit the ring but stop short of the apron as Dean speaks again.

“Yeah, we’re clear. You’re right, I would’ve done the same thing to you because I don’t give a crap about you and you don’t give a crap about me, but besides Stephanie, if there was one thing in we have in common, John, is we don’t care what other people think of us. I don’t like you and you don’t like me now that that’s all out in the open maybe we can co-exist for one night but if not that’s fine I don’t care because I have no problem dropping you where you stand and I’ll take on the Authority by myself.”

John smirks and enters the ring again.

“Well guess what Einstein the last time you took on the Authority you got your head put through cinder blocks and you were out for five weeks. But you know what you have something I haven’t seen in a long time in a superstar and that’s guts, the guts to say and do whatever you want. Just remember that those actions come with consequences so when you say what you want to a to a man standing in this ring that’s got no problem dropping your ass right here well just like you said earlier you’re giving me a reason not to like you. Don’t give me a reason not to like you.”

Dean rolls his shoulder out of frustration then rolls his neck in silence before finally speaking again.

“I’m kinda hungry. I think I’m gonna get out of here and go get a hotdog. Good luck tonight.” Dean tosses the microphone over his shoulder before rolling out of the ring and heading up the ramp leaving John Cena in the ring confused.

Alicia Fox and Paige vs AJ Lee and Stephanie Skye

The match starts off with AJ and Alicia as the legal women as Paige and Stephanie are on the apron. AJ gets the first hit with a spinning kick then grabs her by the hair to launch her into Paige at ringside. AJ gets out of the ring to slam Paige’s head against the announce table then back in the ring but Paige manages to slip out of the other side of the ring. Alicia comes in to the ring to take down AJ from behind.

Alicia has complete control of the match as she continues her attack on AJ while Stephanie is in the corner trying to get the tag. Finally AJ counters Alicia for a moment to give her a chance to tag Stephanie in as Alicia tags in Paige. Stephanie takes Paige down with multiple clotheslines until she stops at the sight of Seth Rollins coming down the ramp towards the ring.

Seth stands at ringside cheering for Stephanie. She shakes her head as she brings her attention back to Paige who hits her with a kick to the face. Paige grabs Stephanie by the hair and hits her with the Ram-Paige to pin her for the win.

“Here are your winners…Alicia Fox and Paige.”

Paige rolls out of the ring to celebrate her victory with Alicia as they leave. Seth enters the ring and shakes his head as he crouches down beside Stephanie. Suddenly, John Cena comes running down the ramp and slides into the ring but Seth quickly runs for it before John could get his hands on him.

“I’ll see you later tonight, John.” Seth shouts before heading up the ramp.

Kane, Randy Orton, and Seth Rollins vs John Cena

Randy Orton and Kane have the complete upper hand on John Cena. Rand prepares to deliver an RKO until Dean Ambrose's music starts to play.

Dean comes rolling out with a hot dog cart. Randy and Kane go after him but Dean takes a ketchup and mustard from a holster belt and splashing them with both condiments followed by the entire cart. Dean jumps in the ring and tackles down Seth Rollins as he throws a series of punches until Randy and Kane come in for the interference.

John Cena gets to his feet to help Dean against them. Seth Rollins rolls out of the ring. John gets Randy with the Attitude Adjustment then takes down Kane. Dean sees Seth outside the ring and hits him with a suicide dive.

Dean begins to empty the hot dog cart all over Seth Rollins until he picks up a pair of tongs and grips them in his crotch. He keeps the hold on until Kane come with a uppercut punch on Dean and sends him back in the ring.

John gets to his feet again and hits Kane with the Attitude Adjustment. With the ring now cleared, John and Dean stare each other. John laughs at the whole hot dog idea that Dean managed to come up with until the Authority's music begins to play.

"Well," Triple H says, "what an impressive mess. Who would've thought that Cena and Ambrose would be back on the same page and with the same desire to wanna fight Seth Rollins. The good news is you will get the opportunity to fight Seth Rollins but only one of you are get that chance. So it will be John Cena vs Dean Ambrose and the winner will face Seth Rollins at Hell in a Cell inside Hell in a Cell."

John Cena agrees to the whole idea as he turns to leave the ring but Dean doesn't let him go so easily. Dean turns John back around to hit him with Dirty Deed, showing that he is the dominate one in this fight.

Meanwhile backstage Stephanie Skye stands in front of the TV watching the whole thing. She crosses her arms in disapproval as she watches the two people that mean a lot to her go against each other.