A Race To Vengeance

The start of RAW, Dean Ambrose comes walking down the ring to make his return after being put through cinder blocks, head first, the previous month.

He takes the mic, "Surprise, I'm not dead. I am far from it because the Lunatic is back. Since I've been gone I've been replaying the incident in my head. The creativity from having my head put through cinder blocks was pretty cool. To be honest, I feel pretty special that the Authority would go through such lengths to get rid of me but I am also just plain sick of the Authority for constantly protecting their little golden child, Seth Rollins. Last night I had him in my hands and I beat the crap out of him for not only stabbing me in the back but for putting his hands on my girl. I am not satisfied and that is why I am not leaving this ring until I get to beat Seth Rollins in the face because I never get tired of punching Seth Rollins in the face."

Dean gets out of the ring to grab a steel chair from underneath the ring and places it back in the ring to take a seat in the middle of the ring. He waits for a few minutes until an unexpected and certainly unwanted by Dean Ambrose comes.

Your time is up, my time is now...

Out comes John Cena sporting his red and yellow t-shirt but with a angered look on his face. John jumps into the ring with Dean, who stands from the chair. He watches John circle the ring until he picks up a mic and faces Dean.

"I'm gonna be real honest, John," he says as he takes the chair out of the ring, "I am really bothered right now that you're standing in the ring with me. John, don't give me a reason to not like you. I'm only holding back because you really close friends with my girl."

John smirks, "Ah Mr. Ambrose, I appreciate that and may I say what an unfortunate turn of events. You see, we have a very similar agenda. Seth Rollins did all he could to take you out but last night at Night of Champions I had Brock Lesnar beat until that selfish, slimy, close minded, rubber suit wearing jackass showed up."

Dean nods his head in agreement, "Right?"

"I should be holding the WWE championship right now. So I'm cashing in my ass kicking in a back contract on Seth Rollins and no one is going to stop me." He says challenging Dean Ambrose.

"I already warned you once, if it wasn't for Steph I would've kicked your ass out before you even opened your mouth. Don't get in my way."

John and Dean stare each other until they prepare to fight each other for the right at Seth Rollins.

Behold the king, the king of kings....

They are interrupted by the Authority which includes Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, Kane, Randy Orton, and finally Seth Rollins.

"Relax your little pinch fight with each other. You both want to fight Seth Rollins but that's not gonna happen tonight."

John interrupts him, "No, tonight I'm just gonna get him myself."

Suddenly both John Cena and Dean Ambrose slide out of the ring to go straight for Seth Rollins but they run into Kane, Randy and Seth Rollins. During the fight, Seth manages to get away into the ring with Dean and John in pursuit. He manages to get out and through the crowd. Dean gets his hands on him for a second until Seth knees him in the gut and continues the chase all the way to the backstage area. John and Dean catch up to Seth as they attack him but Seth manages to slither out into the garage area. He pushes a man aside and gets into the car to drive away. John tries the backseat door while Dean jumps in the open trunk of the truck but falls out as the car speeds out of the arena. Dean gets up from the ground and looks over at John.

Dean Ambrose vs. Kane

Dean has the momentum of the match as Kane tries to chokeslam him but he hits him with a series of elbows to free himself. Kane charges at Dean, but he goes flying to the outside as Dean pulls the ropes down. He follows it up with a suicide dive on Kane. Once he gets up he has a look of crazed intentions as he reach under the ring and starts pulling out some steel chairs. He turns to face Kane but gets hit with a boot to the face instead. Kane follows up by tossing Dean into the steel steps, shoulder first. Kane rolls Dean into the ring to cover him for the pin but only gets a two count.